Grayson Rigdon

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a shame the celebration turned into a shoving match on the court. Congrats to both teams great season and great championship game 👏 👏 👏

It's a shame the celebration turned into a shoving match on the court. Congrats to both teams great season and great championship game 👏
That’s unfortunate for sure. I’d bet there’s no consequences for those involved. I guess it’s just acceptable in todays world. I had one unsportsmanlike penalty my freshman year. Coach made me run 20 laps around two football practice fields for 40 days before school started. I received 5 spats from coach with his customized board on the first day and 5 more the day I finished. I’m not saying I never had another unsportsmanlike penalty but definitely not for throwing a punch. Lol

Not sure who it is but i would think it’s clearly physical assault. With Injury perhaps judging by the way kids head slammed into another kids face. Then again. Video cut short. I wonder how long it went on? This will have an interesting outcome.

It's Rigdon. Jersey switch late in the game. The game is on YouTube. Tech recruiting staff won't be too happy. Yes, there's alot of interest there and Texas Tech has the best facilities you could ever imagine.

"Settling" Hilarious. Texas Tech is plenty stacked headed into the new Era.

Hope the UIL has a response to that incident. How smart was that? With the camera rolling too.
Kid bumped him going to celebrate and his temper got him. He must publicly apologize and move on with it. Not taking up for what he did in anyway, shape or form but because he is who he is, this will come down much harder. It's part of it.

Matt Stepp must have missed this game. According to the UIL boys' basketball State box score, Rigdon made 9 of 29 field goal shots from inside the 3-point line and made 3 of 15 attempts beyond the 3-point line. He made 11 of 12 free throw attempts. Out of those 32-field goal attempts he missed he could have shown some of his passing skills and feel for the game and passed the ball to a teammate. Rigdon was credited with 3 assists for the game. His teammates were lonely on the offensive end of the court.

Matt Stepp must have missed this game. According to the UIL boys' basketball State box score, Rigdon made 9 of 29 field goal shots from inside the 3-point line and made 3 of 15 attempts beyond the 3-point line. He made 11 of 12 free throw attempts. Out of those 32-field goal attempts he missed he could have shown some of his passing skills and feel for the game and passed the ball to a teammate. Rigdon was credited with 3 assists for the game. His teammates were lonely on the offensive end of the court.
He made 6 of 14 inside the 3-point line 6*2=12 points
3 of 15 3 point shots 3*3=9 points
11 of 12 free throw 11 points
12+9+11=32 points

Can we try to remember this is still a kid we're talking about and leave the negativity out of it, please?

What occurred on the court following the game, I agree, was an unfortunate incident. One that I'm sure Grayson would love to turn the clock back on if he could. I'm sure we've all seen the video(s). Now let's just let the UIL and Benjamin school officials deal with it however they see fit.

Can we try to remember this is still a kid we're talking about and leave the negativity out of it, please?

What occurred on the court following the game, I agree, was an unfortunate incident. One that I'm sure Grayson would love to turn the clock back on if he could. I'm sure we've all seen the video(s). Now let's just let the UIL and Benjamin school officials deal with it however they see fit.
Brandon Scott Jones Yes GIF by CBS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back