Grayson Rigdon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am referring to the 2022 schedule on MaxPreps November 17, 2022 56-0 November 18. 2022 56-0 Maxpreps schedule here: https://www.maxpreps.com/tx/benjamin/benjamin-mustangs/football/22-23/schedule/
Sorry I should I have put the year with those dates. It was a playoff game.

This isn't all that uncommon. What likely happened was a game was added into the schedule. Later they changed the date of the game and, rather than changing the date of the existing game on the site too, a new game was added. Then scores got submitted for both games on the site. Unfortunately, it happens all the time on MaxPreps, which is why I coded mine so that only a single game can be added into any given week.

This isn't all that uncommon. What likely happened was a game was added into the schedule. Later they changed the date of the game and, rather than changing the date of the existing game on the site too, a new game was added. Then scores got submitted for both games on the site. Unfortunately, it happens all the time on MaxPreps, which is why I coded mine so that only a single game can be added into any given week.
Big Mike,

You mean to tell me Benjamin didn’t play Newcastle on back to back nights with similar scores? I thought we had finally caught them!

The Article on Maxpreps probably used their data. The schedules on here are correct. The archived 2022 schedule on here shows 14 games in 2022 for Benjamin.

Probably so, and I'd assume they didn't really pay attention to the data. They just assume everything is correct, quickly jot down the records and off they go.
The error on the Maxpreps schedule for 2022 has been corrected it now shows 14-0. I pointed it out to Maxpreps support.

Texas6man, don’t think I don’t see your little profile thingy! If you really are my high school football coach I have a big bone to pick with you!

There would be a lot less talk about Grayson Rigdon as the best ever and a whole lot more talking on Wesp! You truly hurt the game of six man by not letting me get a lot more playing time! Imagine the history books you have changed! That’s why you never won any real rings! I’ll bet you had to buy your own trophies to feel better about yourself!

I’m 74% sure that you’re not my REAL high school coach because he wasn’t ever smart enough to join this website in my playing days! I’ll let it slide for now, but I’ve got my eye on you buddy!

Texas6man, don’t think I don’t see your little profile thingy! If you really are my high school football coach I have a big bone to pick with you!

There would be a lot less talk about Grayson Rigdon as the best ever and a whole lot more talking on Wesp! You truly hurt the game of six man by not letting me get a lot more playing time! Imagine the history books you have changed! That’s why you never won any real rings! I’ll bet you had to buy your own trophies to feel better about yourself!

I’m 74% sure that you’re not my REAL high school coach because he wasn’t ever smart enough to join this website in my playing days! I’ll let it slide for now, but I’ve got my eye on you buddy!
You must have overlooked my post a few weeks ago in the “user title” chat thread. If you had seen it you would know that yes it is really your coach. I went ahead and tagged you on that thread for you to find it easier. Glad to hear see that you are using all of that expertise to better the game of 6 man football!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back