Rigdon????

My Sophomore is a fan, he just moved from 6 man to 11 man as well. I monitor all his social media he messaged Grayson on one platform asking him a few questions. It made his day that Grayson took the time to respond. I’m sure he gets a ton of messages. I was already keeping up with him but it made me a fan as well. Looking forward to see where he decides to play at the next level.

I listened to part of the 1st 1/4 by accident. Tuning in for the pre-game at 7:15 before the Strawn - Gordon game. Turns out the Columbus game started at 7:00. Already up by I think 21. Checked back at the half of S -G, up by 40 - ? After it, starters pulled.

5-TD's? Over 200 yards again rushing?

Just curious….
I’m a fan of Rigdon (started this thread), but I am curious about these offers, and his Air Force offer and acceptance that he’s allegedly retracted. What exactly were these “offers”? I’m not up to snuff on college offers but can they run the full range from full ride athletic offers to simple offers/invitations to come try out?
Would that be the intent to keep playing well and performing well until an offer comes in that is as close to possible to a full ride offer?

He’s still looking for the best place and the best deal. If he keeps playing like he is now, and barring injury I’m sure he will, he will probably be offered an NIL deal that could make him a millionaire by this time next year.

I looked a little bit but found nothing further yet about his stat's for last week. They face another 4A DII school this week, Madisonville, a playoff team last year, 9-3, ranked 18th to start the year by DCTF. The week after could be more challenging. Bellville, ranked 3rd in 4A DII, 3 points away from winning the state championship last year.

Grayson's rushing stats (First 2 games, as well as the totals, were posted on his Twitter. Did the math to get the 3rd game. Feel free to double check me; I'm still working on my coffee):

Total Rushing:
39 rushes for 602 yd and 11 TDs

Game 1 = 15 carries for 207 yards and 4 TDs
Game 2 = 12 carries for 255 yards and 2 TDs
Game 3 = 12 carries for 140 yards and 5 TDs

Just curious….
I’m a fan of Rigdon (started this thread), but I am curious about these offers, and his Air Force offer and acceptance that he’s allegedly retracted. What exactly were these “offers”? I’m not up to snuff on college offers but can they run the full range from full ride athletic offers to simple offers/invitations to come try out?
Would that be the intent to keep playing well and performing well until an offer comes in that is as close to possible to a full ride offer?
Here are the National Letter of Intent signing dates for the 2025/26 school year.
Any NLI he signed/or may not have signed before December 4th 2024 is null and void.

NLI Signing Dates

Grayson's rushing stats (First 2 games, as well as the totals, were posted on his Twitter. Did the math to get the 3rd game. Feel free to double check me; I'm still working on my coffee):

Total Rushing:
39 rushes for 602 yd and 11 TDs

Game 1 = 15 carries for 207 yards and 4 TDs
Game 2 = 12 carries for 255 yards and 2 TDs
Game 3 = 12 carries for 140 yards and 5 TDs
IMG_6889.webp

He’s still looking for the best place and the best deal. If he keeps playing like he is now, and barring injury I’m sure he will, he will probably be offered an NIL deal that could make him a millionaire by this time next year.
People think this is a joke but I would not be the least bit surprised to see him get an offer from a power 5 school and turn that into a nice NIL deal for himself! I really hope he does, because not only is it an amazing story but he has earned it by putting the work in & on top of that he is a great young man!

People think this is a joke but I would not be the least bit surprised to see him get an offer from a power 5 school and turn that into a nice NIL deal for himself! I really hope he does, because not only is it an amazing story but he has earned it by putting the work in & on top of that he is a great young man!
I really think he can get his 3-star increased too. It was probably given as a 3 star because he played 6 man. He's absolutely not "only" the 215th best player in Texas (according to On3).

Wes Welker had only one offer and he made the best of it. I think Grayson’s abilities are the closest thing to Welker I’ve seen with great vision of the whole field and fluid moves that most can’t make. It almost appears when he’s making someone miss he’s already plotting a course to make the next one miss.
I’ve also heard he works out extremely hard and for years has eaten healthy.

Wes Welker had only one offer and he made the best of it. I think Grayson’s abilities are the closest thing to Welker I’ve seen with great vision of the whole field and fluid moves that most can’t make. It almost appears when he’s making someone miss he’s already plotting a course to make the next one miss.
I’ve also heard he works out extremely hard and for years has eaten healthy.
I was just talking to one of my players the other day and compared Grayson to Wes Welker, definitely a great comparison. (In my eyes anyways)

Back