Rigdon????

Do you not think he needs to get bigger before a power 5 considers him ? The kid is doing great ain’t knocking that . Let me ask you this . Why hasn’t tech offered him ? We been hearing about tech for the last year .
Ok so you asked if he needs to get bigger. He will be on the college football diet aka tons of calories. He will most definitely get bigger. Tech has not officially offered, but Grayson is on the radar for many schools that are Power 5. I'm not going to say who, but Tech is definitely one of them.

To be a running back he’ll probably need to bulk up some but he’s not a little guy. I’ve always figured someone will put him in a slot so he won’t get worn out trying to block on pass plays and he has great ball skills. I’ve stood beside Wes Welker and Grayson is already bigger than he was when he was playing at Tech, in fact he’s bigger than the fastest guy to ever run at the NFL combine.

Also Tech, with the NIL, gives 20k to any player that makes the team. Look at Anthony Whites hudl from Abernathy. Tell me he's better. He's getting 20k rn as a redshirt. Regardless what @crawford says, I do believe he can play in the Big 12. I also believe he will need to redshift, wherever he goes.

Ok so you asked if he needs to get bigger. He will be on the college football diet aka tons of calories. He will most definitely get bigger. Tech has not officially offered, but Grayson is on the radar for many schools that are Power 5. I'm not going to say who, but Tech is definitely one of them.

Just because he is playing RB right now doesn't necessarily mean that is what he's being recruited for.

Also Tech, with the NIL, gives 20k to any player that makes the team. Look at Anthony Whites hudl from Abernathy. Tell me he's better. He's getting 20k rn as a redshirt. Regardless what @crawford says, I do believe he can play in the Big 12. I also believe he will need to redshift, wherever he goes.

You his agent?

Good to hear what Tech is paying for NIL, guess they are catching up with what OU was paying their mercenaries before NIL. Lol Along with paid room, board, and hopefully a meaningful education, the players can have some money to keep or buy a vehicle if need be.

The newspaper that covers Columbus, The Colorado County Citizen, has 13 carries 247 yards 3 TDS. 2 pass receptions for 20 yards and 1 touchdown and also 1 punt for 64 yards.

Punt? He can punt too? That's something I never remember seeing or hearing of him doing in sixman. 64 yard, that's a pretty good punt.

He never had a reason to punt in 6-man. I can probably count the number of punts on my fingers, probably one hand, that I have seen since I was introduced to 6-man in 2011.

Me too, not much more than both hands since the early 1990's. Which is why I was really surprised to see Zephyr punt against Strawn last night I think 3 times.

Regarding GR I've not seen anything on his stat's this week yet. The weekly paper there comes out later in the week. But they won, 49-35. 1'st time they've not broke 60 points, I think. Against Bellville, 4A DII. Started the season as # 3 in DCTF. 3 points away from winning state last year, 15-1 though now 1-3 this year, were picked to win district. Another good team two divisions above Columbus, not slouches.

Me too, not much more than both hands since the early 1990's. Which is why I was really surprised to see Zephyr punt against Strawn last night I think 3 times.

Regarding GR I've not seen anything on his stat's this week yet. The weekly paper there comes out later in the week. But they won, 49-35. 1'st time they've not broke 60 points, I think. Against Bellville, 4A DII. Started the season as # 3 in DCTF. 3 points away from winning state last year, 15-1 though now 1-3 this year, were picked to win district. Another good team two divisions above Columbus, not slouches.
He has already posted game highlights on Hudl. Here are his stats.

Attachments

• IMG_0088.webp
    IMG_0088.webp
    66 KB · Views: 65
Still averaging over 200 yards per game rushing, 4 td's per game. Through four games. Still impressive for a "sixman kid" in 11 man, ha.
He will get a lot of stats this week for sure . A guy we work with his kid plays for Rodger’s and said there is jr high team down where he is that can beat the Rodger’s varsity they are so bad

Let's just say for instance Rigdon ran a 4.3 forty and under 11 in the 100m dash. Also, has an insane vertical and broad jump measures. He plays his whole career in sixman. Still puts up all the stats that he has and wins another state title. Do you guys think the Power 4 schools would offer him then? Or do y'all still think that Power 4 schools would be hesitant at signing him?

Back