Rigdon????

May not be allowed since he’s no longer in sixman, so please delete if not allowed.
Just curious if anyone has seen any scrimmages GR has played in while at Columbus? How’s he looked? Want nothing but the best for the young man.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241007-183723.webp
    Screenshot_20241007-183723.webp
    75.3 KB · Views: 37
Since we are always talking about 11 man ball on a sixman site can we not over look the great”Alabama “ loss ? Much less to a baseball school 😂
The afterglow of beating Georgia the previous week caught up with them. Similar to Texas Tech whenever they beat Texas, they lose the next two games in celebration.

I knew Grayson would do good in 11 man. An athlete is an athlete no matter where you go. But he's doing better than I thought honestly. Course it helps going to a team that was already a contender with a great quarterback. I think the sky is the limit for this kid and I can't wait to see where he goes. I'll be following him wherever that is.

Let's just say for instance Rigdon ran a 4.3 forty and under 11 in the 100m dash. Also, has an insane vertical and broad jump measures. He plays his whole career in sixman. Still puts up all the stats that he has and wins another state title. Do you guys think the Power 4 schools would offer him then? Or do y'all still think that Power 4 schools would be hesitant at signing him?
Power 4 schools would absolutely not offer him. Going 11 man was the best thing for him to do if he wanted to play big school football. I'm not saying he wouldn't, or couldn't, walk on at one of the bigger schools, but had he stayed sixman, he wouldn't have gotten anything more than a PWO from any school bigger than what he already had. He now has the opportunity for a real scholarship. Sixman is too differently from a scheme standpoint that "an athlete being an athlete" doesn't guarantee they can pick up on a college system. It's too risky for a big school to use one of their limited scholarships on a kid just because he's athletic.

Josh wound up playing for Buffalo, how is that turning out pretty well?? Lol. Ever been to or heard about Buffalo? Gives Detroit a good name.
I hope this is sarcasm...Allen is annually in NFL MVP conversations. Playing at Wyoming added some questions to his draft stock based on the conference Wyoming plays in and the teams they played as a result during his years there but playing in Buffalo is no fault of his own. That's just where he was drafted. He's not Eli Manning and refusing to play where he was drafted.

Grayson Rigdon latest game statistics. 4 offensive plays and 3 TD’s. That’s crazy!

3 carries-140 yds-2 TD
1 reception-15 yds-TD
Yep, as the Strawn game was over at the half I listened to this one. Announcers were saying Columbus had 6 plays in the 1'st 1/2. Rogers had a good running game. Never started a play before 5 seconds or less on the play clock. Did slow GR slightly below 200 ypg, 4 TD's. They expanded the 2nd 1/2 lead, another back playing well. This was well on their mind. Prayers for Alexs Medrano, his family, team and others.

Very true. Unfortunately, that applies to Tech being highly ranked at home as well. Tech still misses Mike Leach and probably always will. He was the best coach to ever grace their sideline.
He was. All-time winningest coach in Tech history. I've missed him since the bs fiasco with Craig James/his son/ESPN smear campaign. Tech should've paid him his bonus... I'm still upset with that. Rest in peace Coach Leach!

Back