Rigdon v ethridge

My post refers to state champions who scheduled and beat the state champion private school the same season. Since McLean played only UIL schools the season they won state, they didn't have the opportunity to play and beat champion private school. Richland Springs played and beat Fort Worth CC the same season as Strawn.
Pretty fair to say mclean would have beat them by 50

in my opinion from what ive seen, kid hates football he's there cause of his Dad, half the time he's not even trying, he is a basketball kid all day kid is better at basketball i see him playing somewhere, watch film, he hates getting hit, walking half the time, watch him play basketball you can see it in his eyes.

in my opinion from what ive seen, kid hates football he's there cause of his Dad, half the time he's not even trying, he is a basketball kid all day kid is better at basketball i see him playing somewhere, watch film, he hates getting hit, walking half the time, watch him play basketball you can see it in his eyes.
The kid just loves winning. Some people are born with that fire in them. Some aren’t.

Has anyone seen this kid play basketball?? I figured he’ll be playing basketball in college. I maybe wrong but he’s pretty much unstoppable in basketball as well.

Has anyone seen this kid play basketball?? I figured he’ll be playing basketball in college. I maybe wrong but he’s pretty much unstoppable in basketball as well.
Yes, he is talented for sure. I think he averaged 42 points a game for the year. He can go over the top of guys 6'5" all day.
He don't miss many 3's when he gets to going.

You haven't seen Grayson play defense? He's bigger, faster, and stronger what TE was. They both have a lot of similarities but I'll give TE the benefit of the doubt that he played with no divisions (tougher playoffs) and when the split happened RS was a D1 team and he won B2B. Grayson has only played D2 but last years team and this years team have an argument that they're the best team in state.
Little lady, I’ve seen & watched a lot of football in my time. 11 man & 6 man. I will tell you this. I have never, ever seen the likes of one TE. I’ve seen that kid get gang tackled, never hit the ground & come up outta there and run for a TD. He also had a great supporting cast as well. He had great vision, throwing, catching! In fact? He probably could throw it to himself, catch it & score. He was one scrappy player.

Played him past yr their first game after football state championship. We where winning by 12 at end of first quarter and he didn't even look that good. Then he switched to basketball mode and dropped 48 points on us in 3 quarters. We ran every defense including the only guard Rigdon defense and nothing worked. I'm not saying we are a great team by no means but the kid is one of the top basketball players I have seen in 20yrs period. Say what yall want to say about small school this or that but I have been at all levels and he can straight hoop!

Played him past yr their first game after football state championship. We where winning by 12 at end of first quarter and he didn't even look that good. Then he switched to basketball mode and dropped 48 points on us in 3 quarters. We ran every defense including the only guard Rigdon defense and nothing worked. I'm not saying we are a great team by no means but the kid is one of the top basketball players I have seen in 20yrs period. Say what yall want to say about small school this or that but I have been at all levels and he can straight hoop!
And yes they ended up beating us by 20

Yeah he’s a stud, watched him in the regional tournament last year and he’s unreal on the court

Back