Rigdon v ethridge

Also goes to show us that Rigdon probably did the right thing by staying 6-man, take someone like that Hill kid from Albany and it would take one play for him to knock the cocky right out of him lol. That’s a man haha, but all B.S aside I will Admitt that he is probably the best I’ve watched play the game.

My understanding is there are very close ties to the Timpson coaches and administration and TAMU. If you know anything about Bussey's story, he's tight with his community. I would imagine TAMU is a better fit, especially if he's got friends from his school going there. Fit is important. I cannot wait to see what he does.

As for Rigdon, I would love to see him play 11-man. I think he would make a good DB and am curious if he could fit in elsewhere. You just don't know until he's given the chance.

My understanding is there are very close ties to the Timpson coaches and administration and TAMU. If you know anything about Bussey's story, he's tight with his community. I would imagine TAMU is a better fit, especially if he's got friends from his school going there. Fit is important. I cannot wait to see what he does.

As for Rigdon, I would love to see him play 11-man. I think he would make a good DB and am curious if he could fit in elsewhere. You just don't know until he's given the chance.
I believe the chance will be given. No one can deny the talent shown. However, will he take that chance that may make or break him in the conversation of 6 man players going to 11 man. Strong showings at camps is pretty and all, but once the pads are put on, things could drastically change.

Hopefully Ridgon gets a shot at the college level. It would be good for the kids of sixman. Problem is there are sooooooo many great athletes in the 11 man schools that it’s just going to be difficult. Not impossible but difficult. Look at it from a scout/coach position. If two kids are same size same speed and same strength but one has played 11 man all his life the odds are he gets that spot. That’s just reality of coming from sixman. Again not saying it can’t happen but each year the level of athletes is growing. The last few years watching all the state games in all the different classes it’s just crazy how talented a lot of these kids are. Texas is definitely the high school showcase for football athletes.

Hopefully Ridgon gets a shot at the college level. It would be good for the kids of sixman. Problem is there are sooooooo many great athletes in the 11 man schools that it’s just going to be difficult. Not impossible but difficult. Look at it from a scout/coach position. If two kids are same size same speed and same strength but one has played 11 man all his life the odds are he gets that spot. That’s just reality of coming from sixman. Again not saying it can’t happen but each year the level of athletes is growing. The last few years watching all the state games in all the different classes it’s just crazy how talented a lot of these kids are. Texas is definitely the high school showcase for football athletes.
I have no doubt in my mind he will go play college ball but where he ends up will matter. If he goes straight to a d1 college I don’t see him getting much play time for a year or so but if he goes d2 like WTAMU he will play a lot more and develop quicker and possibly transfer up to d1 after a year or so. The best part is he will definitely have a opportunity to get a free college degree.

Hands down Rigdon was the best player in sixman this year. No question. And let’s face it, likely next year too.
But….lets face it. No disrespect meant to this great athlete, but it’s sixman. His skill set is made for it. But jr colleges, universities, etc…don’t play sixman. When you get into that arena he’s completely unproven and untested. Any rushing, receiving, td’s records he achieves will come and should come with an * after his name.
Grayson Rigdon * (sixman)
I’ve said it before. Colleges don’t get unlimited scholarships to hand out. And a solid kid that plays 11 man even if his team never makes it much past district will/and probably should get more looks from colleges than a record holding sixman player. It’s sad, it’s true, and we don’t have to like it. But that’s how it is.

I really am curious what rigdon’s 40 is seems from the stands he is about that 4.5-4.6 range just like welker.
Is there a height and weight on #0 k.Hayes?
Better question is does he run track and what is his 100 meter time if available? How do you judge his 40 speed watching him play??

Back