Richland vs Milford

Hey now let's let the players do the talking on the field guys. That being said, I think Blum is about is about to hand Aquilla their walking papers. The Bobcats thrash Aquilla every time they play, and tonight will be no exception.

Prediction Milford excuse #2." The refs were paid off by the Richland booster club. Also, one of them is from Aquilla, who is a lifelong Milford hater." Oh wait, that might be a legitimate excuse, I am a member of TASO and could be scheduled that game. I also like free stuffffffff!

Hey guys, go back and read some of the stuff you have been writing! If you want to trash adult coaches, Officals, Superintendents, bus drivers, whatever, as LONG AS THEY ARE ADULTS, ok. But some of you are
TRASHING KIDS! Really, is that what you intended? If so, what kind of of a dysfunctional Monster are you?
Kids read this stuff too. Some of the very kids you are talking about! It’s very easy to cut and paste and spread your gossip and garbage ALL OVER THE WORLD FOR ALL TIME! Is that your intent? If so, you should be locked up! If you want someone to bash, here I am, FCSA football, also known as C. H. Harvey. Take your best shot, but leave the kids and their names, reputations and future out of what spews from your VERY SICK MINDS.
And some of you are complaining about bullying? !! SOME OF YOU ARE SICK ! Very, very sick. I bet GOD and your Mother is really proud of you.

Well now it’s official I can’t wait to hear the outcome of this game either way. I sure hope (for Milford’s sake) no Richland boys have read this forum. Go coyotes!!

I did the following SOS for the Uber Top 10 to give perspective. I will give Full Season SOS, non-district SOS and # of Quality opponents(30 or higher in Uber).

Full Season SOS:
1. Borden County- AVG Rank 39.3
2. Happy- AVG Rank 46.1
3. Jonesboro- AVG Rank- 48.7
4. Garden City- AVG Rank- 55.4
5. Milford- AVG Rank- 74
6. Stephenville Faith- AVG Rank- 84.22
7. Valley- AVG Rank- 91
8. Balmorhea- AVG Rank- 112.33
9. Richland- AVG Rank- 113
10. Strawn- AVG Rank- 119

Quality Opponents- Total, Non-District
1. Happy- 8,6
2.(TIE) Jonesboro/Garden City 5,4
4. (TIE) Valley, Milford, and Borden 4,4
7. (TIE) Richland, Faith 3,3
9. Balmorhea 1,1
10. Strawn 0,0

Non-District SOS
1. Happy- AVG Rating- 29
2. Borden- AVG Rating- 32
3. Milford- AVG Rating- 47
4. Jonesboro- AVG Rating- 51
5. Valley- AVG Rating- 53
6. Garden City- AVG Rating- 57
7. Richland Springs- AVG Rating- 80
8. Faith- AVG Rating- 89
9. Strawn- AVG Rating- 94
10. Balmorhea- AVG Rating- 105

I would say Happy has the most difficult schedule with Borden coming in a close second. Jonesboro in 3. Garden City and Milford for 4/5. Valley in 6. Faith in 7 and Richland in 8th. Balmorhea in 9 and Strawn in 10. Remember this simply the Top 10 in UBER Ranks.

Hamilton? Isn't Mike Reed and Coach Burkhart good buddies? Prediction Milford excuse #3. "The reason we were shut down in the second half, Reed hid a camera in our locker room and Richland knew our adjustments."

There are no excuses if we lose. We just lose. They have had all year to prepare,work on their weaknesses. So it's up to them whether or not they win. May the best team win.

Milford isn't an excuse oriented team. Either they get the job done or they don't bottom line. Last year the played Richland without what some called the single most dominant defensive lineman they'd seen in years. And you never heard a word about it, it's next man up in Milford Texas.

Prediction Milford excuse #4. " If Tyrone would have played, shoot Legacy over! You know all say he is the GOAT. He bad! That whole team, full of track stars. They make fast teams, look not fast. Wait till next year. Richland who? Burkhart who? Roll DAWGS!"

That's right ROLL DAWGS... Going to rep my alma mater until the day I die.... Win, lose or draw.. I bleed blue... You should try repping for your team instead of constantly trying to bash Milford its getting old.

The misspelling was done intentionally. He chose Tyrone because it is considered an African American name. I chose to ignore that. TaRon Smith has proven himself and he's a great young role model off the field.

As good as Milford is Richland Springs will be hard to beat, even without Tippie they have plenty of speed. Should be closer game now, coyotes by 16.

Back