Richland vs Milford

I expect both teams to score 60+. I still expect it to be a close game. To me it comes down to who the best player on the field will be. I would have loved to see Smith Vs Tippie but Richland will still be able to put points. I just see Milford jumping ahead early and forcing RS to throw the ball, Milford has great DBs who are ballhawks and I do think they will be able to force a few turnovers. I have milford by 2 or 3 touchdowns but I won't be suprised if it comes down to one final drive. Milford has been in 2 games this year where things haven't went their way and they still found a way to win, they have playmakers who will make plays with the game on the line. This one will come down to the Jimmys and Joes not the X's and O's

I think this game will still go down to the wire. RS is a disciplined and well coached team. And they are proud of their legacy which they should be. This will come down towho wants it the most

Richland is biting their finger nails and Coach burkhart still isn't getting very much sleep these days. Although I see it being close in the end, if they can't find a way to bottle up these playmakers it could get ugly..

Entire history of Milford vs Richland Springs

2016 Richland Springs 78 Milford 43 Area
2012 Richland Springs 78 Milford 42 Quarters
2010 Richland Springs 50 Milford 0 Semi
2010 Richland Springs 58 Milford 56
1997 Richland Springs 46 Milford 28
1996 Milford 62 Richland Springs 24
1994 Milford 52 Richland Springs 32 Regional

Seeing that this game is in thanksgiving weekend and no one has work Friday this one may be standing room only if all the hype and anticipation is real. What I'm wondering is where will this game be broadcasted?

I know all of my milford guys are fine and and healthy. No idea what's going on with Richland's health I've heard this and that but not sure what's true.

Prediction Milford excuse #5. Field conditions. " Burkhart told Reed to make sure grass was extra tall to slow down all our playmakers. That is the only way they could slow down the greatest sixman player. Ever! Bar None! It sure wasn't by scheme. Somebody once told me, those boys look invisible on the field. I said invisible? He said yeah invisible,like a ghost or a spook. All them other players are just running around trying to catch them, reaching and grabbing and falling down. Our boys are just floating, like Casper. They look like some football playing Casper's. Roll DAWG'S."

Back