Richland vs Milford

Thanks for that we have consistently stayed on James letting him know that sometimes it's apart of the game. How he reacts determines the outcome...

He's focused and it's clear. He probably had his best game of the year Friday going head to head full speed with the big RS running back and stopping them in the backfield. Also how about that performance by Ta'Ron Smith! No one is talking about it but he clearly dominated the game throwing the ball and taking off and running and just being faster than anyone else on the field. Besides one fumble and one long run allowed my dawgs played a perfect game. Coach Vega surely had the defense ready to play! When is the last time Richland has been held to 16. My boys sure do look ready for a title run. Bring on Iredell! Roll Dawgs!

You are right about it. Smith is phenomenal athlete. He has been the leaderand will continue to be through out the season. He kept them guessing they didn't know if he was going to run or pass.. Bring on Iredell... Those DAWGS are ready

I don't see anything wrong with #3 having his fun. It's a game it is supposed to be fun. As long as he keeps it under control and don't get stupid penalties for taunting or something, it's all good. Don't be mad because a kid is having "too much" fun while still getting the job done. I wish all of the kids could have more fun and still do their job.

Back