Cherokee vs Richland Springs 2023

You would expect RS to lead by example since they always want mention their nine championships but they schedule the weakest teams they can find. Of course, Rochelle and Cherokee have followed the RS lead. How all three teams are ranked in the top ten is funny. Not giving them a pass. The playoffs will clarify who are the pretenders.
Tex my boy I’ve been gone for a bit. You seem to be the only one mentioning the 9 though. Facts the playoffs do clarify who are the pretenders like you said. Those weak schedules I’ve been saying the same. If they didn’t play a weak schedule they might be touting 15 or more. Maybe they could have beaten some of those tough teams in the playoffs. Always good recommendations from you.

PS. talking playoffs are you going to be traveling to the Gordon games?

Tex my boy I’ve been gone for a bit. You seem to be the only one mentioning the 9 though. Facts the playoffs do clarify who are the pretenders like you said. Those weak schedules I’ve been saying the same. If they didn’t play a weak schedule they might be touting 15 or more. Maybe they could have beaten some of those tough teams in the playoffs. Always good recommendations from you.

Tex will be following the greyhounds.

If the game is close to home.

Cherokee should never have jumped into spread on the second to last series they had. Should have ran tight get your four to five yards a carry eat clock and score. That was the difference in the game. That and missed PAT’s. After watching that game neither of these two will be playing past Thanksgiving not playing like they did tonight

Cherokee should never have jumped into spread on the second to last series they had. Should have ran tight get your four to five yards a carry eat clock and score. That was the difference in the game. That and missed PAT’s. After watching that game neither of these two will be playing past Thanksgiving not playing like they did tonight
In my opinion that was some bad play calling by the Indians in the last few minutes of that game but you live and learn. it sure was a fun game to watch… hats off to the coyotes on a hard fought victory. Cherokee make your extra points and you might have won that game. Goes to show on any Friday night you gotta bring your A-game especially in this district ….Season ain’t over yet. Keep your heads up and bounce back.

@otil_85 or Lito whichever you want. Where’d you find these refs.? Maybe you and @Tigerfan85 can get together before the game next time and mark the field. 😂

On another note it was a great game. Sloppy at times but hard fought. Would have liked to have seen #8 on the sidelines in action tonight for RS. Anybody know when he will be back.? Also might sprinkle #13 in a little more.
Cherokee had good size and speed. Thought it would be a bigger problem. Valdez is a very good athlete. Only time I’ve seen him this year maybe he had an off night.

Still think these two come out of district.

@otil_85 or Lito whichever you want. Where’d you find these refs.? Maybe you and @Tigerfan85 can get together before the game next time and mark the field. 😂

On another note it was a great game. Sloppy at times but hard fought. Would have liked to have seen #8 on the sidelines in action tonight for RS. Anybody know when he will be back.? Also might sprinkle #13 in a little more.
Cherokee had good size and speed. Thought it would be a bigger problem. Valdez is a very good athlete. Only time I’ve seen him this year maybe he had an off night.

Still think these two come out of district.
It was a great game hats off to R.S.

Well Tigger85, how did that work out for you?
No sweat off me DaTrans. Sit in my comfortable chair at home watched the game on tv. I have no dog in that fight. But I will say Cherokee beat themselves more than RS beat them. But hey a win is a win. But there is not anything special about RS. They will be bouncing the round ball by Thanksgiving

No sweat off me DaTrans. Sit in my comfortable chair at home watched the game on tv. I have no dog in that fight. But I will say Cherokee beat themselves more than RS beat them. But hey a win is a win. But there is not anything special about RS. They will be bouncing the round ball by Thanksgiving
May should have a couple of weeks of round ball practice by then, probably hosting a tournament around that time.

Definitely a possibility. Probably win that tournament too. You gonna have to try harder dig deeper to get under my skin. You know like all the way down there by the asterisks that belong by RS state titles.
I could go down and look by all of the May titles, but…..wait, there aren’t any!
You would think there would be several with all the talent that May has had over the years.

Back