Cherokee vs Richland Springs 2023

They did in fact have a very bad game! Cherokee’s star player was sat out of the game in the first quarter, not sure if by the coach or officials.
He was ejected for targeting after being warned twice beforehand by the officials. Not sure if one flag or multiple throughout all that.

And possibly celebrating like they just won a state championship
Calm Down. I remember when the Coyotes ended 12-year dry spell against the Indians Indians and they also celebrated like they won a State Championship. Someone from RS even called the school wanting the county trophy that didn't exist. It's ok to be happy to get the monkey off your back.

I’m calm . They have to beat rs to even celebrate. Same goes for rs . I think rs is about to start being in the mix for a title in a year or two. Been too long . Championships runs through the coyote blood

With 3 teams being in the top 10 this is probably the hardest district in the state . Whoever makes it out of this district has a good shot at getting to AT&T stadium this year . I see Cherokee and Richland meeting up again in round 3 . Coaching and injuries will be the deciding factor

With 3 teams being in the top 10 this is probably the hardest district in the state . Whoever makes it out of this district has a good shot at getting to AT&T stadium this year . I see Cherokee and Richland meeting up again in round 3 . Coaching and injuries will be the deciding factor
Rochelle looks to be improved this season but Richland Springs has played its usual suspects of bottom dwellers this season. Four teams in the 200 plus rankings and managed to run up the score on them again. Lol Cherokee has looked solid this season so the RS-Cherokee winner will have beaten a team of note but not a neighborhood bully by any stretch!! The ranking system still leave a lot to be desired when a supposed top ten team plays a bunch of newcomers to have an unbeaten record.

Rochelle looks to be improved this season but Richland Springs has played its usual suspects of bottom dwellers this season. Four teams in the 200 plus rankings and managed to run up the score on them again. Lol Cherokee has looked solid this season so the RS-Cherokee winner will have beaten a team of note but not a neighborhood bully by any stretch!! The ranking system still leave a lot to be desired when a supposed top ten team plays a bunch of newcomers to have an unbeaten record.
Richland has played the toughest schedule in the district so far with games vs Lometa and Coolidge. Rochelle and Richland both played Lometa , Rochelle won by 11 and Richland 45d them. Cherokee’s best opponent is Menard. Critique Richland for their schedule but give Rochelle and Cherokee a pass? Lol

But nobody has played a decent team yet! We will see when they get out and actually have to play some good teams.
Coolidge is a more than “decent team”. Lometa outscored Rochelle, just couldn’t hit the points after. All three don’t have to “get out” to play some good teams. Three top ten teams in district before playoffs even start. Try again Wildcat.

Richland will be the team watching from home this year. I got Cherokee and Rochelle making the playoffs.

Richland has played the toughest schedule in the district so far with games vs Lometa and Coolidge. Rochelle and Richland both played Lometa , Rochelle won by 11 and Richland 45d them. Cherokee’s best opponent is Menard. Critique Richland for their schedule but give Rochelle and Cherokee a pass? Lol
You would expect RS to lead by example since they always want mention their nine championships but they schedule the weakest teams they can find. Of course, Rochelle and Cherokee have followed the RS lead. How all three teams are ranked in the top ten is funny. Not giving them a pass. The playoffs will clarify who are the pretenders.

Back