Rematch 2023 Cherokee vs Richland Springs Playoff Game @ San Saba

All year Richland has been disrespected on this site . They just keep showing up and winning games. Oglesby will be a tough test , but I think they have the tradition to get it done . Keep ignoring the doubters and playing good football.
I hear ya. I’m not a RS fan. Just never hopped on that train. Nothing against them, now some of your fans are a bit annoying (so am I) and I like to stir them up. Lol. The problem the East has this year is the West has Benjamin and that’s a huge problem.

I hear ya. I’m not a RS fan. Just never hopped on that train. Nothing against them, now some of your fans are a bit annoying (so am I) and I like to stir them up. Lol. The problem the East has this year is the West has Benjamin and that’s a huge problem.
That’s a fair statement. Oglesby will be a tough one to get past to get to state. Nothing but Respect for Coach Dixon though, great guy.

It’s not so much that the West has Benjamin, but it’s that Benjamin has Chaca. Without him, I seriously doubt that the Custodian’s team would even still be in the running.

Oglesby and RS looks to be a great game imo. It may come down to which team is in the best shape since both teams have been good enough to avoid a complete game for the most part. No skin the game for me but making it this far is sort of old hat for RS. The magnitude of the game could affect Oglesby.

Back