San Saba Radio.com

Klaaxctuu

Six-man fan
It is 4:22 AM. I went to sansabaradio.com. Prior to this morning, (10/20/23), videos of all San Saba games and Richland Springs games were posted there. This morning, only the San Saba games were available. Did anyone watch any RS games there yesterday? Maybe the site is updating. As much as I would like to see the game tonight, (I live close to Cedar Creek Lake), a down, and back at 2:00 AM Saturday is out of the question when RS is predicted to win by 45. I hope young Ethridge gets more action on offence. He is like a guided missile on defense.

Opps. Richland Springs is back on sansabaradio.com,( at 7:30), but only today's game with Brooksmith. Maybe Coach Rogers is worried about giving all his great plays away, and things like winning, being in shape to last the entire game, determination and self control.

Richland Springs is back on sansabaradio.com,( at 7:30), but only today's game with Brooksmith. Maybe Coach Rogers is worried about giving all his great plays away, and things like winning, being in shape to last the entire game, determination and self control.
new reply to myself lol. I went through the sansaabaradio.com hunt. Up until the playoffs, all of Richland Springs games and all of the San
Saba games were live-streamed and you could watch them on the sansabaradio.com computer site as much as you wanted to. Upcoming broadcasts were also mentioned. Then came the play-offs. I took a chance last week the Sidney-RS games was broadcast. I never could find anything about the game ahead of time. The video was great, but as soon as the game was over, the video was gone. The San Saba games are still there.

Someone on this site said I only watched the videos of the games since I live in the Dallas area. My wife and I left at 8:00 AM yesterday Friday morning) and drove the 5 hours to watch RS vs Brunte. Then we went back to a hotel in San Angelo and drove home today. (Saturday) I would like to know the statistics on that game. It looked like Bronte only made one real first down if you don't count fumbles, kickoffs or advancing on the other team's penalty. I found out today the game was shown on SSR.C.

One question: We had a Coyote runner stiff-arm someone trying to tackle him and he received a penalty. If you get a penalty for stiff-arming, what about Superman on the Benjamin team that can grab a player by one hand and toss him five yards? (remember when he was a freshman at RS in a state game?)

Back to the video. I tried everything I could to find out about the video for the Bronte game.. I called the station numerous times, and sent e-mails. With no clear answer, "on the road again." Now, the RS-Cherokee game is in San Saba, four hours from here, and I really want to see it live, but I will not take a chance on missing it. I've made the drive many times, but I am not forking over $150.00 for a hotel room and something they call breakfast.
I should make it home by 2:00 AM Saturday if the creekk don't rise. So to make a long reply short, if you want to take a chance, game time is 6:00 I think, and SSRC.C starts their broadcast 30 minutes before the game starts. Good luck.

We had a Coyote runner stiff-arm someone trying to tackle him and he received a penalty.
Maybe there is more to this? Did he grab and pull the defender by the face mask? I'd imagine grabbing (closing the hand around) the face mask is a penalty, every time, whether he pulled it or not.

Maybe there is more to this? Did he grab and pull the defender by the face mask? I'd imagine grabbing (closing the hand around) the face mask is a penalty, every time, whether he pulled it or not.
You are probably right. We get so used to zooming in in slow motion, while up to speed, it's hard to believe the refs can see infractions.

Back