Looking for broadcast

Klaaxctuu

Six-man fan
I am not finding the Richland Springs vs Lohn (which is tonight) at the San Saba Radio.com site. Every other Richland game has been posted. If anyone knows how to contact sansabaradio.com ,please let them know the game is tonight (Thursday, 10/26/23, not Friday, I tried everyway I could to contact them. I even offered to make a donation, and ended up picking out little squares of busses, bridges, motorcycles and the worst is cars. The car pictures are as grainy as a bowl of week-old oatmeal.
That robot avoiding ruse is costing websites lots of money.

Well, the game showed up after all. Maybe one of you called them. Thanks. Score after first quarter: Richland Springs 46 / Lohn 0.

Well, the game showed up after all. Maybe one of you called them. Thanks. Score after first quarter: Richland Springs 46 / Lohn 0.
Final was Richland Springs 68 -Lohn 0
I would say the 2nd string almost played as much as the varsity. 10 and 0, here we go!

Final was Richland Springs 68 -Lohn 0
I would say the 2nd string almost played as much as the varsity. 10 and 0, here we go!
That's the way to do it, as everybody around RS already knows. A shut down defense, 45 em' in the 1st quarter, then let the sophomores and freshmen get some varsity experience. Kudos to Lohn for continuing to show up, 0-8 could be discouraging, especially after being 45'd they're last 5 games, with a ranking of 283.

That's the way to do it, as everybody around RS already knows. A shut down defense, 45 em' in the 1st quarter, then let the sophomores and freshmen get some varsity experience. Kudos to Lohn for continuing to show up, 0-8 could be discouraging, especially after being 45'd they're last 5 games, with a ranking of 283.

There was around five times on kick-offs and punts where the Coyotes tore down the field like an avenging wind and just took the ball right out of the Lohn players hands. On a few kick-offs, the Lohn player would actually recover his own fumble, and then he would make a bee line for the sideline as fast as he could to avoid contact. Richland Springs vs Brookesmith last week: 68 to 0. Richland Springs this week vs Lohn: 68-0.
I can't believe I didn't get the mascot name for Lohn. Charles Lindbergh, the Lone Eagle. Well, in the football arena, their plane has not made it off the runway.

Last edited:
As for myself, I was proud of the kids from Lohn last night. They finally have enough for an actual team, which has been lacking in recent years, as they have been having only 7 or 8 players. The weren’t able to compete with the RS varsity, nor with the RS freshmen, but they played and hung in there all the way to halftime. If they keep their interest, they will get better.

And as far as sportsmanship goes, the RS offense began kneeling the ball with over 5 minutes remaining in the second quarter.

Last edited:
As for myself, I was proud of the kids from Lohn last night. They finally have enough for an actual team, which has been lacking in recent years, as they have been having only 7 or 8 players. The weren’t able to compete with the RS varsity, nor with the RS freshmen, but they played and hung in there all the way to halftime. If they keep their interest, they will get better.

And as far as sportsmanship goes, the RS offense began kneeling the ball with over 5 minutes remaining in the second quarter.
Yes I agree that was a class act by RS

Back