Rematch 2023 Cherokee vs Richland Springs Playoff Game @ San Saba

Put me down for 2 handkerchiefs Tigerfan! I’ll need one that is maybe 4 or 5-XL, and one that’s really super tiny. The big one to plug up your hippo mouth, and the tiny one to stick up your hummingbird A$$!
Lol got one! Ok mouth of the south now I’m really scared. I mean terrified. Maybe I’ll call wesp for protection. However now I’m gonna have to charge you for the handkerchiefs. But the one on one conversation will be free.

Honest two part question here. @otil_85 when was the last time cherokee advanced this deep into the playoffs? Seriously.

Were you in high school? (That parts the joke)
I’m just bummed for Cherokee though once they whip the coyotes. They’ll have to face that oglesby team that’s been smashing people.

Honest two part question here. @otil_85 when was the last time cherokee advanced this deep into the playoffs? Seriously.

I’m just bummed for Cherokee though once they whip the coyotes. They’ll have to face that oglesby team that’s been smashing people.
Truthfully I don’t know the answer I’m gonna need to dial a friend. Lol. 70’s that went to state several times. 80’s made some runs. One for sure when I spanked Lito lol. After that I have no idea.

Truthfully I don’t know the answer I’m gonna need to dial a friend. Lol. 70’s that went to state several times. 80’s made some runs. One for sure when I spanked Lito lol. After that I have no idea.
I shouldn’t say I spanked Lito I should say we beat Cherokee but me saying it like that is just funnier. Lol.

Last year !!! And my Sr year . What’s your point ?

Last year !!! And my Sr year . What’s your point ?
The point was I asked a question I didn’t know honestly. I thought they made it only to the round before last year but you’re correct. I had actually thought they would have beaten Loraine last year. The joke about you was just a good guess.

Don’t take it too hard @otil_85. He was probably one of those hometown boys on the sideline watching the temporary citizens bring in those playoff wins. I bet they didn’t even let him touch the trophy!

😂 you’d like to hope so huh.

Short term memory lost is what it looks like to me . Maybe you should open up a tic tok account and post the brackets each week and the years past and school yourself . Heard that might help it some ..
The only thing I do know is the best team will win Friday night !!!!!

Short term memory lost is what it looks like to me . Maybe you should open up a tic tok account and post the brackets each week and the years past and school yourself . Heard that might help it some ..
The only thing I do know is the best team will win Friday night !!!!!
Well it’s loss* so maybe it’s setting in on you, but yeah I assume so. It was a simple question I dunno why you got bent out of shape over it. Tic tok is not a real thing, if you mean TiKToK though ima have to pass on that. That’s awesome though you sorta know what you’re talking about.

You said that last time.

Personally I don’t think it has anything to do with the best team will win. Whichever has the least amount of mistakes and shows up the entire game will win. They are both decent teams so it’s a toss up really but yes one will win and one will lose. It’s a shame they can’t combine forces to have a fighting chance against oglesby.

Let me rephrase that , who ever plays better Friday night will win ! Which will be the better team that night !! And no matter who wins the East I will be pulling for our side has I always have . And none of your words bother me so all is well .

Let me rephrase that , who ever plays better Friday night will win ! Which will be the better team that night !! And no matter who wins the East I will be pulling for our side has I always have . And none of your words bother me so all is well .
Now that rephrasing I can agree with. I too hope whomever represents the east will win d1 or 2. I wouldn’t imagine it does bother you. As long as the field is marked that’s the exception.

Just watch Oglesby send Iredell home at the half. Iredell was simply just outmatched. They should be back next year though since I believe they have just one senior and one jr playing. Rest of the team is just sophs and freshman. Both 22 and 8 from Iredell are just sophomore.
Iredell only scored twice but both were on on-side kicks. That may be a weakness Ogelsby needs to work on.
#1 is a beast from Oglesby. He may have scored the first 3 times he touched the ball. He runs hard, fast, and is pretty shifty. Keep him contained would be advice I’d give to RS or Cherokee. Oglesby also has a receiver that had 3-4 great catches. He’s tall and pretty much just out jumped Iredell for the ball. Oglesby just struck me as being a very athletic team. The match up against RS or Cherokee should be a good one. Maybe not though if #1 is contained. Nothing against #1 either but dispute the thrashing he and the rest of the Oglesby team gave Iredell he did appear to not be a fan of getting hit and endurance in a hard fought game could be a big factor.

Back