Rematch 2023 Cherokee vs Richland Springs Playoff Game @ San Saba

Debating about going to this game as I’m not thrilled with their parking and definitely not the best field, even San Saba exes call it outdated

I like Richland by 16. In games like this the team with the best defense usually wins and RS has played great defensively all year and totally shut Cherokee down in the 2nd half of the district championship. The coaching advantage goes to Richland as well .

I guess I’ll be picking the Coyotes here. It should be a great game just like the first one. Probably typical who ever has the ball last/kicking game.
No I will not be surprised if the cedarchoppers win. I will congratulate them and wish them good luck with the juggernaut Oglesby. We’ve already established whoever wins this will get killed next round and/or the round after. This is just for pride and one more week of practice. @otil_85 can you make sure someone at SS marks the graveyard so everyone knows what’s going on.

I guess I’ll be picking the Coyotes here. It should be a great game just like the first one. Probably typical who ever has the ball last/kicking game.
No I will not be surprised if the cedarchoppers win. I will congratulate them and wish them good luck with the juggernaut Oglesby. We’ve already established whoever wins this will get killed next round and/or the round after. This is just for pride and one more week of practice. @otil_85 can you make sure someone at SS marks the graveyard so everyone knows what’s going on.
For sure Cherokee has to work hard this week on extra point kicks. This game could actually be lost having scored more td’s but missing PAT’s. I said could be. Not gonna happen though Cherokee by 20.

For sure Cherokee has to work hard this week on extra point kicks. This game could actually be lost having scored more td’s but missing PAT’s. I said could be. Not gonna happen though Cherokee by 20.
I like it the more you talk the lower your prediction is. Maybe if we get it going enough you’ll flip. I could mention..(B$100N)..I could get atleast 5-6 pages easy.

Ok

Probably same as it was in 1984 when we played there
Really ? 85 you had to go there lol . I’m bringing 99 we have to settle this once and for all . And I will be in charge of marking a Sq off . And don’t forget to bring that so call All State QB ya claimed to have had .lol We should have studied RB (85) more then we did your QB . Are you coming to the game?

Really ? 85 you had to go there lol . I’m bringing 99 we have to settle this once and for all . And I will be in charge of marking a Sq off . And don’t forget to bring that so call All State QB ya claimed to have had .lol We should have studied RB (85) more then we did your QB . Are you coming to the game?
Depends on what night we play

Back