Cherokee vs Richland Springs 2023

Wow Never heard that before. Gotta be more creative. We do have a title but yea it’s been a while. Made several trips to title games but unfortunately we didn’t win with our home grown kids maybe we should have recruited too.
And before anyone gets crazy. I’m not talking about school hiring coaches with kids. I’m not the least bit concerned with that. Coaches move around and never heard of a coach leaving his kids behind. Just to be clear.

Really no transfers from early or kids from rising star.?.? That’s news to me, the ultimate bridesmaid has spoken. Don’t make me put asterisks on Mays….$%*€..never mind.

Good luck to May the rest of the season, move along and worry about fighting it out with Lometa next week for second. You still have time to help Lito mark that field though.

Really no transfers from early or kids from rising star.?.? That’s news to me, the ultimate bridesmaid has spoken. Don’t make me put asterisks on Mays….$%*€..never mind.

Good luck to May the rest of the season, move along and worry about fighting it out with Lometa next week for second. You still have time to help Lito mark that field though.
You mean Rising Star “transfers” that have been enrolled in May since elementary… nice try

By definition that would mean they are not home grown 🤦‍♂️ Nothing on the Early kid or we won’t bring up Williford.? May goes no where without him moving in.
I don’t care where anyone moves. It happens everywhere. Even in May. Thanks for playin, go fix you a PB and May and goto bed.

😂please do not respond. Let it go.

Ya might have not understood the sarcasm. Maybe you have not read other threads on this topic. There’s not a school that I know of that has strictly kids that were born and raised from day one in same small town. But to clarify there’s a difference in families who move to the country for various reasons none of which have to do with sports and being flat out recruited strictly for sports. If you can’t understand or acknowledge that well that’s to bad.

By definition that would mean they are not home grown 🤦‍♂️ Nothing on the Early kid or we won’t bring up Williford.? May goes no where without him moving in.
I don’t care where anyone moves. It happens everywhere. Even in May. Thanks for playin, go fix you a PB and May and goto bed.

😂please do not respond. Let it go.
Lol the PB has nothing to do with peanut butter just like May has nothing to do with recruiting.. sorry that RS got caught and you can’t accept the fact that your “championships” were bought and paid for.. and also never had an Early kid move in or transfer. If you are talking about Halk he was at May then left for Early for one year and came back all while living in the May school district. Maybe get your facts straight before bashing a school. RS has been a proven recruiter… were again is ole Jerry B

Last edited:
Peanut butter and may sounds close enough. Anyways. RS got caught doing nothing. That’s a fact. Like your tiger friend once preached if you can’t acknowledge that or accept it that’s too bad. So throw your asterisks wherever you want. Nothings changed. I am not bashing the kids or May High School. But ignorant fans that think people do not transfer or move to your school. All while having no problem pointing their finger at others saying we don’t do it. That’s it.
Please do not preach about not knowing facts. If you yourself do not know facts.
Let’s try this again.

Please do not respond 2nd attempt.

Peanut butter and may sounds close enough. Anyways. RS got caught doing nothing. That’s a fact. Like your tiger friend once preached if you can’t acknowledge that or accept it that’s too bad. So throw your asterisks wherever you want. Nothings changed. I am not bashing the kids or May High School. But ignorant fans that think people do not transfer or move to your school. All while having no problem pointing their finger at others saying we don’t do it. That’s it.
Please do not preach about not knowing facts. If you yourself do not know facts.
Let’s try this again.

Please do not respond 2nd attempt.
I apologize to Jerry and his family for brining his name up. Should have never happened. But I guarantee you I know more than most when it comes to a May and there isn’t any recruiting involved. I will respond now and anytime in the future to someone bashing May. If you can’t handle that the maybe you should “not respond”.

You came pretty close to a true statement, tigerfan85 left his mark on the field back in his day playing football and I did the same . I appreciate your knowledge of who we are . I couldn’t stand tigerfan85 or May from 5th grade til our Senior year only because he wasn’t on the same side as I was . Then we represented East side in the Texas All Star. And became friends after those years and still to this date ,I would take it to the bank that we know a little more about six man football than you . We all make predictions on this web site which is fun at times . Let us older and wiser guys have a little fun. I have nothing but pure respect for May and their staff . There is still a lot of football left ,sit tight . Cherokee beat themselves Friday night . Not taken anything away from R.S. Perry played one heck of a game and was happy for him .
I also stated either R.S -Rochelle - Cherokee would end up with a chance this year to bring home Trophy . I also believe Benjamin Or Jayton will represent the WEST .

Ya might have not understood the sarcasm. Maybe you have not read other threads on this topic. There’s not a school that I know of that has strictly kids that were born and raised from day one in same small town. But to clarify there’s a difference in families who move to the country for various reasons none of which have to do with sports and being flat out recruited strictly for sports. If you can’t understand or acknowledge that well that’s to bad.
Knox City

You came pretty close to a true statement, tigerfan85 left his mark on the field back in his day playing football and I did the same . I appreciate your knowledge of who we are . I couldn’t stand tigerfan85 or May from 5th grade til our Senior year only because he wasn’t on the same side as I was . Then we represented East side in the Texas All Star. And became friends after those years and still to this date ,I would take it to the bank that we know a little more about six man football than you . We all make predictions on this web site which is fun at times . Let us older and wiser guys have a little fun. I have nothing but pure respect for May and their staff . There is still a lot of football left ,sit tight . Cherokee beat themselves Friday night . Not taken anything away from R.S. Perry played one heck of a game and was happy for him .
I also stated either R.S -Rochelle - Cherokee would end up with a chance this year to bring home Trophy . I also believe Benjamin Or Jayton will represent the WEST .
I know you and tigers cheeks couldn’t be closer together. That’s why I’m giving you too a hard time. Just for fun.
You know more about sixman because you’re old.? Lol please. You were nonexistent on taking anything to to bank the previous 20 years until last year.
RS beat themselves as well and still won. Even with a starter sidelined. Both teams were very sloppy imo.
Whomever comes out of district will have to deal with oglesby which is looking like a tall task and Loraine when they get players back.
I do find it strange when was the last time a state runner-up went 0-7 the next year?. Baffles me. I am not knocking Loraine people so don’t jump. just seems strange. They have had a tough schedule.

I know you and tigers cheeks couldn’t be closer together. That’s why I’m giving you too a hard time. Just for fun.
You know more about sixman because you’re old.? Lol please. You were nonexistent on taking anything to to bank the previous 20 years until last year.
RS beat themselves as well and still won. Even with a starter sidelined. Both teams were very sloppy imo.
Whomever comes out of district will have to deal with oglesby which is looking like a tall task and Loraine when they get players back.
I do find it strange when was the last time a state runner-up went 0-7 the next year?. Baffles me. I am not knocking Loraine people so don’t jump. just seems strange. They have had a tough schedule.
Ok !!!

Back