Rematch 2023 Cherokee vs Richland Springs Playoff Game @ San Saba

I’ve never understood why some R.S. Folk try to refer to people from Cherokee as cedar choppers. 😂 Last I checked all those R.S. state rings don’t get you a job or an education. I’d bet some money that there’s quite a few more successful people on this side of the county.

I’ve never understood why some R.S. Folk try to refer to people from Cherokee as cedar choppers. 😂 Last I checked all those R.S. state rings don’t get you a job or an education. I’d bet some money that there’s quite a few more successful people on this side of the county.
Wow impressive 😂 toot your horn you big entrepreneur you. Got that good guac huh?

It’s really simple, just a fun friendly jab don’t take it so personal. Turns out were on a site where rings are counted and not your money.
You on the other hand seem to be well versed in the numbers. Good luck with that.

I guess I’ll be picking the Coyotes here. It should be a great game just like the first one. Probably typical who ever has the ball last/kicking game.
No I will not be surprised if the cedarchoppers win. I will congratulate them and wish them good luck with the juggernaut Oglesby. We’ve already established whoever wins this will get killed next round and/or the round after. This is just for pride and one more week of practice. @otil_85 can you make sure someone at SS marks the graveyard so everyone knows what’s going on.
Yes oglesby is the team to beat for sure but anything could happen . I still think the winner comes out of the east this year in d 2

Wow impressive 😂 toot your horn you big entrepreneur you. Got that good guac huh?

It’s really simple, just a fun friendly jab don’t take it so personal. Turns out were on a site where rings are counted and not your money.
You on the other hand seem to be well versed in the numbers. Good luck with that.

“It’s cool when they do it, it’s a problem when I do it 🎶 “ it’s just a “fun poke” when your announcer throws it over the radio twenty times like he will on Friday but god forbid Cherokee says something about R.S.

There are quite a few unusual names of towns in San Saba County. Did you know there was town named Beat'em Both? This so-called town halfway between RS and SS was going to be a better town to live in than San Saba or Richland Springs. The town eventually picked Algeritta as a name (excuse my spelling). It is now one house, although there may be more to see back in the rocks and prickly pear. Hummm. RS could change their town's name to Beat 'em All. Well: at least when it comes to Six Man Football.

“It’s cool when they do it, it’s a problem when I do it 🎶 “ it’s just a “fun poke” when your announcer throws it over the radio twenty times like he will on Friday but god forbid Cherokee says something about R.S.
They can say whatever they want makes no difference to me. Tuning into the games huh. Don’t let that ole announcer bother you it’ll ruin you forever.

Last edited:
Big crowd expected in San Saba Friday night. There’s gonna be some fans crying and lots of excuses and of course blaming the refs. So I decided to be on RS side and pass out handkerchiefs after Cherokee puts a beat down on them. Maybe we can get some counselors there to help the RS faithful as well.
Bubba come by the shop I will give you a discount on some handkies . Wonder if tide will remove coyote tears ? I’ll make sure to use the gentle cycle on my washer and fluffy cycle on my dryer.

Big crowd expected in San Saba Friday night. There’s gonna be some fans crying and lots of excuses and of course blaming the refs. So I decided to be on RS side and pass out handkerchiefs after Cherokee puts a beat down on them. Maybe we can get some counselors there to help the RS faithful as well.
Put me down for 2 handkerchiefs Tigerfan! I’ll need one that is maybe 4 or 5-XL, and one that’s really super tiny. The big one to plug up your hippo mouth, and the tiny one to stick up your hummingbird A$$!

Back