Richland vs Milford

A healthy Richland Springs is 45 points better than a healthy Milford. I don't know who is out in Richland or Milford, but Richland will still win by at least 30 points. If Milford can miraculously get by Richland there is no limit to what they can accomplish... right up until Balmorhea. Sorry MilfordInsider, not this year.

Going to let it be known. It doesn't matter who we have on that field we will not let milford beat us. They will beat themselves it happens every year. Discipline is what we have and they don't. Then strawn will get all they want. Go Coyotes!!!

TheMaskedVigilante":2z6cm2a4 said:
A healthy Richland Springs is 45 points better than a healthy Milford. I don't know who is out in Richland or Milford, but Richland will still win by at least 30 points. If Milford can miraculously get by Richland there is no limit to what they can accomplish... right up until Balmorhea. Sorry MilfordInsider, not this year.
Im seriously laughing so hard that you think richland is winning ! Sorry to burst your bubble but even with walker tippe richland doesnt stand a chance . There isnt anyone in d2 to stop taron smith . The only team that will get close to stopping him is strawn ! Get off the band wagon and accept that its the dawgs year . might need a new recruiting coach lol

Bhs03":2evnvigp said:
TheMaskedVigilante":2evnvigp said:
Im seriously laughing so hard that you think richland is winning ! Sorry to burst your bubble but even with walker tippe richland doesnt stand a chance . There isnt anyone in d2 to stop taron smith . The only team that will get close to stopping him is strawn ! Get off the band wagon and accept that its the dawgs year . might need a new recruiting coach lol

Well your gonna be laughing when we beat them again. Tell them boys to start getting ready for basketball. Didn't they have that same "Smith" kid last year? He plays spread back right? We got him out of his game last year and MADE him move to wide out. That's just what we will do next friday. Watch the game from last year we had him mad and frustrasted the whole game. It's easy to show out when your playing easy competition. He doesn't show up when it gets rough. Next week it will get rough really rough.

coyote07 why do u keep bringing up what happened last year?? Leave that in the past.. You keep talkin like richland cant be beat...

Bhs03":td5s680t said:
TheMaskedVigilante":td5s680t said:
Taron Smith is one of the best athletes in 6 man period. However, he’s not enough to stop those coyotes. On a side note Milford is ranked 9 in basketball. They should start about th same time they did last year. Lol

Woah woah! I think we might have been watching two different games last lol. I remember Ta'Ron Smith not playing defense last year until the second quater, when he decided to play defense he had the entire RS offense shook! He picked up Hutton lusty and slammed him! And flipped walker tippie on his head and made him run out of bounds every time he seen #1 coming his way! I also remember Richland being up 40-16 before Smith Played both sides of the ball, when he came in on defense milford came back to make it 40-30 and had Richland running scared until he cramped up and got injured... I also happen to know Taron is fully committed to playing both sides of the ball this year and that spells big trouble for Richland! Weather the have Tippie or not it makes no difference! The dawgs are coming to bite and the coyotes will be running scared! Richland Springs fans are scared of their minds right now and it's funny seeing them squirm, it'll will be even more funny seeing my dawgs roll past them next Friday night. Tippie is scared of Ta'Ron and Burkhart is scared of Ta'Ron. Them boys from Richland better have their chin straps buckled on, pissing off Ta'Ron is not something you want to do.

TheMaskedVigilante":1u7zv7dj said:
Next Friday can't come quick enough.
JUst please dont use the excuse richland loss to milford because tippy didnt stay in the game . Thats even if he suits out. Someone said he was done . The legacy is over ! face it. The dawgs or strawn will win state . richland isnt even a contender this year . i think calvert might beat them now hahaha .

Coyote07":hgha46u0 said:
Bhs03":hgha46u0 said:
TheMaskedVigilante":hgha46u0 said:

Well your gonna be laughing when we beat them again. Tell them boys to start getting ready for basketball. Didn't they have that same "Smith" kid last year? He plays spread back right? We got him out of his game last year and MADE him move to wide out. That's just what we will do next friday. Watch the game from last year we had him mad and frustrasted the whole game. It's easy to show out when your playing easy competition. He doesn't show up when it gets rough. Next week it will get rough really rough.
Do not sit here and talk about easy games . Richland only has one decent team on the list and they loss ! Milford has played nothing but rank teams !

MilfordInsider":1xt3lqzz said:
The masked guys is from Aquilla. He had never seen Richland play, he is just a lifelong milford hater... his opinion don't matter
lol they might need to worry about Friday night ! Blum is out for blood. Especially after they hung a Blum shirt in the locker room and wrote some very trashy stuff on it .

Richland plays nobody! Weak schedule, very weak. Milford had prepared for this game all year by playing probably the hardest schedule of all teams this year and have slated one giant after another week after week no one has the solution to stop Ta'Ron smith! He has too many weapons around him! Milford is just too deep this year.

Back