Richland vs Milford

MilfordInsider":1ljwj8hf said:
Richland plays nobody! Weak schedule, very weak. Milford had prepared for this game all year by playing probably the hardest schedule of all teams this year and have slated one giant after another week after week no one has the solution to stop Ta'Ron smith! He has too many weapons around him! Milford is just too deep this year.
I agree with you insider! Milford by 20 plus im calling it now ! It might even get worse. Taron smith is the best spread back to ever play the game of sixman ! Well tyler ethridge and him are a toss up. Milford will win state this year and next year. They are to hungry not to. They all were born and raised in milford. Its not like other schools that have a solid 6 of transfers.

All these milford boys parents went to school at Milford. They all have had family members on all 5 State appearance teams... they want a title game appearance and a ring of their own. I don't think anything will stop them this year, not a walker tippie or whoever else Richland needs to pay to play for them.

Bhs03":28w5zxq6 said:
MilfordInsider":28w5zxq6 said:
Richland plays nobody! Weak schedule, very weak. Milford had prepared for this game all year by playing probably the hardest schedule of all teams this year and have slated one giant after another week after week no one has the solution to stop Ta'Ron smith! He has too many weapons around him! Milford is just too deep this year.
I agree with you insider! Milford by 20 plus im calling it now ! It might even get worse. Taron smith is the best spread back to ever play the game of sixman ! Well tyler ethridge and him are a toss up. Milford will win state this year and next year. They are to hungry not to. They all were born and raised in milford. Its not like other schools that have a solid 6 of transfers.
If I'm not mistaken, Milford is making the move to D1 next season. So what you're saying is that you're a Blum fan but predicting Milford to win state next season, implying that Blum will lose out to them at some point in the playoffs, all before this year's postseason even begins. You must not have much hope in your own team lol.

MilfordInsider":3pk65yjm said:
Taron smith is the best spread back to ever play the game of sixman ! Well tyler ethridge and him are a toss up.

I saw a pretty impressive banner with Tyler's stats: 10,755 yards passing and 230 TD's
4,550 yards rushing and 99 TD's

He also had 3 state championships.

It will all come to light, and being a fan of good football Blocking, Tackling, Discipline, Mental Toughness, and able to over come ADVERSITY! I Hope That Team Wins.

I'm not saying Ta'Ron is the GOAT. I'm saying Ta'Ron will be the best football player on any field he steps for the rest of this year and next. But every game he does something to make you think he could be one of the best of all time. Next Friday is a legacy game for him, this milford team and coaching staff,Milford history will be made next Friday. Normally the Richland guys are posting and poking their chest out saying they can't be beat, but even they know this Milford offense cannot be contained. Like I said and I will continue to say, the Richland coaching staff isn't getting any sleep at night. Ta'Ron puts fear into their heart, Milford puts fear into their heart.

MilfordInsider":2o6ycj7a said:
I'm not saying Ta'Ron is the GOAT. I'm saying Ta'Ron will be the best football player on any field he steps for the rest of this year and next. But every game he does something to make you think he could be one of the best of all time. Next Friday is a legacy game for him, this milford team and coaching staff,Milford history will be made next Friday. Normally the Richland guys are posting and poking their chest out saying they can't be beat, but even they know this Milford offense cannot be contained. Like I said and I will continue to say, the Richland coaching staff isn't getting any sleep at night. Ta'Ron puts fear into their heart, Milford puts fear into their heart.

I don't think the coaches at Richland are losing any sleep. Over the years they have had to face teams that posed great threats to ending their playoff run. And if Walker Tippie is not playing it will surely be tough on Richland but there is not quit in those guys. They will play to the end. They didn't have tippie against Happy and they did not quit fighting. So don't expect Milford to just run all over them.

MilfordInsider":bt9rhbyq said:
...... or whoever else Richland needs to pay to play for them.

Maybe we need to do a little figuring here.... Let's see, I believe that I counted about 20 players on the team. Say, a thousand a week might be a living wage. Times 20 equals $20,000 per week, times four weeks in a month equals around $80,000 per month, times 12 months equals almost $1 million per year. Man I'll bet there are a bunch of broke taxpayers over there!

Johnny South":2mgrd8qd said:
MilfordInsider":2mgrd8qd said:
...... or whoever else Richland needs to pay to play for them.

Maybe we need to do a little figuring here.... Let's see, I believe that I counted about 20 players on the team. Say, a thousand a week might be a living wage. Times 20 equals $20,000 per week, times four weeks in a month equals around $80,000 per month, times 12 months equals almost $1 million per year. Man I'll bet there are a bunch of broke taxpayers over there!

But like the Booster from Richland said on the ESPN special, "they ain't moving here for Band".

Bhs03. Didn't Milford have Taron Smith last year? Yes I'm sure he has gotten faster and stronger than last year... but so have the RS kids.
Milfordinsider, I don't remember Hutton Lusty getting picked up and slammed?
As for thinking this game is already over, let's wait for Friday of next week and see what happens. Coyotes Fight!!!

TheGoat97":1yjnjlcp said:
Lusty did get slammed.. Go back and watch the film..
im not downing Richland ! I think milford will run and pass all over them and I'll say that much . But they are playing a team that FOR SOME reason has one of the best backs every year . This is 1 a ball not 6a . No way you have enough talent every year to make it to the state game . I just want to know how many months rent do yal cover for tippe leaving mullin to go to Richland .

Bhs03":2gikg2in said:
TheGoat97":2gikg2in said:
Lusty did get slammed.. Go back and watch the film..
im not downing Richland ! I think milford will run and pass all over them and I'll say that much . But they are playing a team that FOR SOME reason has one of the best backs every year . This is 1 a ball not 6a . No way you have enough talent every year to make it to the state game . I just want to know how many months rent do yal cover for tippe leaving mullin to go to Richland .
That's was for cAnis

Hmm. Walker was at Zephyr in elementary, moved to Blanket (nobody said anything). Then after 8th grade he moved from Blanket to Mullin. (Still nobody said a word). Then he moves to RS and everyone gets upset. Except for UIL that saw nothing wrong with the move. Walker is an extremely talented athlete, but we've won state championships before him. As for the other 90% of the players, they have been playing together since kindergarten.

And I know this might sound crazy but maybe Richland Springs coaching has a lot to do with the success as well. I mean there have been numerous times were the RS team is out athleted (not sure if real word), but still found a way to come out on top. Coaching? Kids never willing to quit? Those Richland kids work hard. They don't want to be the team that dropped the dynasty. Successful Programs bring kids in. All schools need move ins, regardless what Class A you are.

Canis Latrans":nogj7pk9 said:
Hmm. Walker was at Zephyr in elementary, moved to Blanket (nobody said anything). Then after 8th grade he moved from Blanket to Mullin. (Still nobody said a word). Then he moves to RS and everyone gets upset. Except for UIL that saw nothing wrong with the move. Walker is an extremely talented athlete, but we've won state championships before him. As for the other 90% of the players they have been playing together since kindergarten.

And I know this might sound crazy but maybe Richland Springs coaching has a lot to do with the success as well. I mean there have been numerous times were the RS team is out athleted (not sure if real word) but still come out on top. Coaching? Kids never willing to quit?Those kids work hard. They don't want to be the team that dropped the dynasty. Successful Programs bring kids in. All schools need move ins, regardless what Class A you are.
So your telling me milford doesn't work hard ? Do you go to milford and see how hard they work ? Do you think Milford just quits ? They had the hardest schedule this year ! Oh and all team need move ins? Name one on milfords team that is a move in ? Richland springs is not the only one that works hard. I guess we will see how the "goat" defensive coach stops crumpton and taron smiths wepons . You have to get passes Morgan first lol . That's about around yals talent level this year Hahahahaha

Back