Richland vs Milford

Me personally I want RS to be at full strength. Our boys have been chomping at the bit to get another chance at RS. And if all things go as expected tonight we will have our answer next weekend for sure... Let's go DAWGS...

Happy99":3w2w1az9 said:
Bhs03":3w2w1az9 said:
They had the hardest schedule this year !

Y'all keep saying this -- but it's not factual. Their schedule may have been harder than RS, but certainly not the hardest.

I don't have a dog in the fight, but every time I see this statement, I wait to see someone post a team who had a more difficult schedule.

Bryson #11 (DI)
Jonesboro #4 (DI)
Aquilla #23 (DI)
Crowell #7 (DII)
Garden City #3 (DI)
Oakwood #11 (DII)

Just so we know the facts, who had the toughest schedule this year, and actually won all their tough games?

coachsatcher":38jhpitx said:
Happy99":38jhpitx said:
Bhs03":38jhpitx said:

Y'all keep saying this -- but it's not factual. Their schedule may have been harder than RS, but certainly not the hardest.

I don't have a dog in the fight, but every time I see this statement, I wait to see someone post a team who had a more difficult schedule.

Bryson #11 (DI)
Jonesboro #4 (DI)
Aquilla #23 (DI)
Crowell #7 (DII)
Garden City #3 (DI)
Oakwood #11 (DII)

Just so we know the facts, who had the toughest schedule this year, and actually won all their tough games?
I know this doesn’t mean anything but Bryson missed a PAT to win the game and I heard that Garden City missed at least three PATs. I think Milford beat G-City by 5 or 6. That’s just something to think about, but you can’t take away that these guys won the game in the end which is all that matters.

TheMaskedVigilante":1i5nge85 said:
coachsatcher":1i5nge85 said:
Happy99":1i5nge85 said:
Bhs03":1i5nge85 said:

Bryson #11 (DI)
Jonesboro #4 (DI)
Aquilla #23 (DI)
Crowell #7 (DII)
Garden City #3 (DI)
Oakwood #11 (DII)

I know this doesn’t mean anything but Bryson missed a PAT to win the game and I heard that Garden City missed at least three PATs. I think Milford beat G-City by 5 or 6. That’s just something to think about, but you can’t take away that these guys won the game in the end which is all that matters.
Come on happy nothing to say about what satcher wrote????? lol Only think I would say about the teams you listed , everyone of them are good except aquilla . I know they are in the playoffs but that's just because abbott got hurt. They haven't been good since 2010 &2011. Oakwood on the other hand has picked up there program ! So has the rest of the teams that milford plays. Happy , richland , and a few other teams in the top 10 have cake walk schedules.

Try the "Why Test"-

Average Opponent Rating- I think this helps determine strength of schedule somewhat
Just to name a few...

BC- 337
Happy- 342
Milford- 319
Balmorhea- 326
And just to add in Valley with their 1 loss- 332
And RS- 283

coachsatcher":2kkhj4ku said:
Happy99":2kkhj4ku said:
Bhs03":2kkhj4ku said:

Bryson #11 (DI)
Jonesboro #4 (DI)
Aquilla #23 (DI)
Crowell #7 (DII)
Garden City #3 (DI)
Oakwood #11 (DII)

Happy (10-0) is currently ranked #2
and has a rating of 417.75
def #7 Richland Springs (9-1) 96-74
def #6 Valley (9-1) 84-56
def #14 Ropes (8-2) 86-36
def #17 Crowell (6-3) 74-16
def #119 Hart (3-7) 70-0
def #13 Nazareth (8-2) 80-34
def #29 Follett (6-3) 70-20
def #18 White Deer (7-2) 70-26
def #228 Miami (1-9) 72-0
def #12 McLean (9-1) 74-28
Best win is over #6
Worst loss is from #0
average opponent rating is 342.437

Milford's Schedule
Milford (10-0) is currently ranked #4
and has a rating of 396.79
def #20 Bryson (8-2) 51-50
def #9 Jonesboro (9-1) 71-44
def #180 Gholson (2-8) 51-0
def #54 Wylie Preparatory (8-2) 56-8
def #41 Aquilla (8-2) 64-28
def #17 Crowell (6-3) 64-18
def #5 Garden City (8-2) 66-61
def #160 Trinidad (6-4) 48-0
def #35 Oakwood (6-4) 118-71
def #220 Mt. Calm (2-8) 1-0
Best win is over #5
Worst loss is from #0
average opponent rating is 319.951

Happy would be the one I bet

Bhs03, Do you know any facts? You are just all over the place. No one has said Milford doesn't work hard. You and MI talk about how RS is scared and the coach isn't sleeping. So are you at their practices? So it's okay for you to say stuff but when someone stands up for RS kids you get all defensive. You sound like a HS kid on here. "The loudest one in the room is the weakest!" Let that sink in. We hear this every year.

Canis Latrans":33tg7a2s said:
Bhs03, Do you know any facts? You are just all over the place. No one has said Milford doesn't work hard. You and MI talk about how RS is scared and the coach isn't sleeping. So are you at their practices? So it's okay for you to say stuff but when someone stands up for RS kids you get all defensive. You sound like a HS kid on here. "The loudest one in the room is the weakest!" Let that sink in. We hear this every year.
Milford by 20 plus and thats if tyron smith has a off game. BYE BYE LEGACY!

We have a game tonight and Richland has a game Tonight. The Milford game tonight will be a party! Celebrating and cheering knowing they get to take down Richland next. They Richland game, there will be a few cheers but when the game is over there will an awkward uneasiness as they realize they gotta play Milford next! Ta'Ron is gonna have a field day laughing at RS as they can't catch him. Ta'Ron is the single most dominant player in 1A, and he has a team full of track stars with hands like glue as his supporting cast. It could get ugly next Friday.

MilfordInsider":2tgfkv3n said:
We have a game tonight and Richland has a game Tonight. The Milford game tonight will be a party! Celebrating and cheering knowing they get to take down Richland next. They Richland game, there will be a few cheers but when the game is over there will an awkward uneasiness as they realize they gotta play Milford next! Ta'Ron is gonna have a field day laughing at RS as they can't catch him. Ta'Ron is the single most dominant player in 1A, and he has a team full of track stars with hands like glue as his supporting cast. It could get ugly next Friday.
PREACH!! So ready for next week ! surely richland is at least good enough to beat morgan to get to the dawgs. If not even then its easier for milford . lol but all I hear is walker tippy this walker tippy that . what happens with out walker tippy? Milford still beats richland with out tyron smith . milfords 2nd spreadback is better then walker lol

Yep I will be at the game tonight cheering the DAWGS on but I won't cheer about RS until we are ahead and the buzzer or whistle blows to end the game

Mexican Englishman":3b46o9y4 said:
I can't wait to read the Milford excuses after next week. But I probably will have to wait until the following Monday so they can use the school computer.
lol the excuses wont be as bad as what your team will say after they loose vs blum . i can hear it now " our boys loss because the whole team couldnt focus on the game and they focused on not getting arrested this week lol ' That will be someones excuse

Bhs03":1eyf887u said:
MilfordInsider":1eyf887u said:
PREACH!! So ready for next week ! surely richland is at least good enough to beat morgan to get to the dawgs. If not even then its easier for milford . lol but all I hear is walker tippy this walker tippy that . what happens with out walker tippy? Milford still beats richland with out tyron smith . milfords 2nd spreadback is better then walker lol
Unfortunately Tyron Smith will be out this week, which is a shame because we could really use him this week against Philly. Last week his backup got Dak slaughtered all game long.

pistol":1n66k5rz said:
coachsatcher":1n66k5rz said:
Happy99":1n66k5rz said:
Bhs03":1n66k5rz said:

Bryson #11 (DI)
Jonesboro #4 (DI)
Aquilla #23 (DI)
Crowell #7 (DII)
Garden City #3 (DI)
Oakwood #11 (DII)

Happy (10-0) is currently ranked #2
and has a rating of 417.75
def #7 Richland Springs (9-1) 96-74
def #6 Valley (9-1) 84-56
def #14 Ropes (8-2) 86-36
def #17 Crowell (6-3) 74-16
def #119 Hart (3-7) 70-0
def #13 Nazareth (8-2) 80-34
def #29 Follett (6-3) 70-20
def #18 White Deer (7-2) 70-26
def #228 Miami (1-9) 72-0
def #12 McLean (9-1) 74-28
Best win is over #6
Worst loss is from #0
average opponent rating is 342.437

Milford's Schedule
Milford (10-0) is currently ranked #4
and has a rating of 396.79
def #20 Bryson (8-2) 51-50
def #9 Jonesboro (9-1) 71-44
def #180 Gholson (2-8) 51-0
def #54 Wylie Preparatory (8-2) 56-8
def #41 Aquilla (8-2) 64-28
def #17 Crowell (6-3) 64-18
def #5 Garden City (8-2) 66-61
def #160 Trinidad (6-4) 48-0
def #35 Oakwood (6-4) 118-71
def #220 Mt. Calm (2-8) 1-0
Best win is over #5
Worst loss is from #0
average opponent rating is 319.951

Happy would be the one I bet
Happy's schedule was legit!! The average opponent rating is a tough one, because of district scheduling. Garden City's schedule is a really good schedule as well.
Thanks for the stats. Very helpful.

Mexican Englishman":7dp4eo4k said:
You forgot excuse # 1. And #2 we will not use because we will always make time for that.
you havent made any time to make the playoffs the last couple of years untill this year. has the cougars been through 5 coaches in the last 5 years? Are you still working on cars? Your town is a laughing stock ! well really just your school lol

Back