Richland vs Milford

WV Backer":24pudnfk said:
SixmanSpectator":24pudnfk said:
I am sure whoever wins this one will meet up with Balmorhea.
Don't sleep on Valley. I know Balmorhea is tough but the Patriots are good.
Agreed, if balmorhea takes them lightly they can definitely get upset by valley

tdog5344":25j1ja4p said:
Valley doesn't stand a chance
You may be right there tdog, but what do you say we let 'em play it out anyway. You know, just for fun. Provided, of course, they both make it that far.

RS does not need a fan to feed their ego... They do their talking with their pads. i can’t wait until this game is over so mr insider disappears from this thread.

No matter what I say it has Zero to do with the outcome of the game. I believe a Richland fan started this thread first and claimed that my boys weren't ready and how they don't show up for big games. Im a loyal Milford fan till the end. I'll ride behind my guys and boast about them for years to come. I just can't wait until Friday that's when it gets real for both sides, you'll have Milfords band rocking and rolling, helmets banging, cheerleaders flipping and hopefully everyone standing come fourth quater watching what could turn into an all time classic. This is Christmas in November.

This game,like any other, will come down to who wants it more, who can handle the pressure(even if down by 3+ scores). Any of us can get on here and brag on there team(best of the best of the best) and so on. How good the coaching is, how are fans are better than yours. But in the end it's gonna come down to the KIDS playing the game. If they want it they will get it and it may even take a little luck. Everything has to fall into place this time of year.

MilfordInsider":dn85c1gk said:
Woah woah! I think we might have been watching two different games last lol. I remember Ta'Ron Smith not playing defense last year until the second quater, when he decided to play defense he had the entire RS offense shook! He picked up Hutton lusty and slammed him! And flipped walker tippie on his head and made him run out of bounds every time he seen #1 coming his way! I also remember Richland being up 40-16 before Smith Played both sides of the ball, when he came in on defense milford came back to make it 40-30 and had Richland running scared until he cramped up and got injured... I also happen to know Taron is fully committed to playing both sides of the ball this year and that spells big trouble for Richland! Weather the have Tippie or not it makes no difference! The dawgs are coming to bite and the coyotes will be running scared! Richland Springs fans are scared of their minds right now and it's funny seeing them squirm, it'll will be even more funny seeing my dawgs roll past them next Friday night. Tippie is scared of Ta'Ron and Burkhart is scared of Ta'Ron. Them boys from Richland better have their chin straps buckled on, pissing off Ta'Ron is not something you want to do.

I was at this game and never saw any of these things happen. Smith is a good athlete, but he never slammed Lusty nor did he flip Tippie. The only flip that occurred was when Smith tried to jump a RS player and got flipped and injured his leg. He was done !!! RS was never scared they just relaxed a little and let Milford get back into the game. But RS came out 2nd half and put Milford away. With final score at 78 - 43 RS outscored Milford 38 - 13.

StarJoe you are confusing Milford with Calvert. Jaquan from Calvert tried to jump and landed awkwardly on his leg and was done, not smith. TaRon did slam Hutton and he did flip tippie. He was definitely leading the Milford comeback until he cramped up in the 3rd quater and that's when Richland went on a scoring rampage

Enough with the trash talk! What are everyone's spreads? I'll take Richland by AT LEAST 20 after some reconsideration (previous pick RS 30+). I may regret switching lol.

MilfordInsider":2li5rx07 said:
StarJoe you are confusing Milford with Calvert. Jaquan from Calvert tried to jump and landed awkwardly on his leg and was done, not smith. TaRon did slam Hutton and he did flip tippie. He was definitely leading the Milford comeback until he cramped up in the 3rd quater and that's when Richland went on a scoring rampage

OK thanks, first 6man playoff games I had ever seen. Both those games were outstanding. Was some good football. Ready for some more. Will be at this one !!!!!

Back