Playoff Picks D1 & D2

No worries. But looking at this RS vs Sidney game you gotta admit I had a point. That should have been much easier than it was. Good luck next week.
No I still don’t think youre point makes any sense if we’re referring to a schedule, never will.
Hats off to the Eagles they played their feathers off. I will say on the flip side that’s about as ugly a game I’ve seen played in awhile and won. They don’t figure out what just happened they gone. No excuses from me. Just plain ugly.

No I still don’t think youre point makes any sense if we’re referring to a schedule, never will.
Hats off to the Eagles they played their feathers off. I will say on the flip side that’s about as ugly a game I’ve seen played in awhile and won. They don’t figure out what just happened they gone. No excuses from me. Just plain ugly.
No my point was Cherokee beat themselves more than RS won the game.
Yea I watched most of it. Definitely was ugly. Should be ok this week. But that kinda game won’t get then past third round.

No my point was Cherokee beat themselves more than RS won the game.
Yea I watched most of it. Definitely was ugly. Should be ok this week. But that kinda game won’t get then past third round.
I still agree to disagree, if you’re going off of the Sydney game. Cherokee game with zephyr was a pretty similar score and while I did not watch it. I’m fairly confident they did not play like RS did tonight. Sydney only lost to Zephyr by one for district title. So still doesn’t make sense to me sir. It doesn’t matter RS won the first one. If they both win this week they’ll get another shot no matter what happened the first time. I’ve never said Cherokee couldn’t beat them just so happens they didn’t in district. Oh and congrats to May on the win

I still agree to disagree, if you’re going off of the Sydney game. Cherokee game with zephyr was a pretty similar score and while I did not watch it. I’m fairly confident they did not play like RS did tonight. Sydney only lost to Zephyr by one for district title. So still doesn’t make sense to me sir. It doesn’t matter RS won the first one. If they both win this week they’ll get another shot no matter what happened the first time. I’ve never said Cherokee couldn’t beat them just so happens they didn’t in district. Oh and congrats to May on the win
Fair enough

Ok ok ok. I get it. May has not had the season everyone is accustomed too. We are young, banged up, smaller than usual and so and so on and so on. We face Irion County this week and I have only seen one pick for May winning. Have all you nay sayers even glanced at IC’s schedule? They have two losses to top 25 teams. All the wins have been to teams ranked 55 and higher. The win against the 55 ranked team was only couple touchdowns or so. The rest were ranked over 100. If there’s ever gonna be a strength of schedule debate here it is. May had a tough schedule coupled with the things mentioned above. We have tradition we have couple of the best coaches in the State and we had a bye last week. So we had time to heal time to commit time to prepare. GO MAY GO.
I have yall picked by a couple scores...

The Cherokee game with Zephyr were similar scores to RS vs Sidney? Are you saying the spread between the two games was similar? Winning by 43 points compared to winning by 13 is not similar. The good news is RS has Bronte next week, and should win by 32 more points. Cherokee is gonna have their hands full next week with a healthy Loraine!

The Cherokee game with Zephyr were similar scores to RS vs Sidney? Are you saying the spread between the two games was similar? Winning by 43 points compared to winning by 13 is not similar. The good news is RS has Bronte next week, and should win by 32 more points. Cherokee is gonna have their hands full next week with a healthy Loraine!
No not at all similar final scores. Maybe I didn’t explain enough to the general forum, at one point the score of both games were pretty similar then RS played like the 5th place team outta district and Cherokee did not. Since tigger was using the Sydney game as an example to his point. Our anrgument goes beyond these games so if you weren’t in the convos you might not follow our post to each. Again not taking anything away from Sidney they had a great year and played their butts off only losing by one point for district championship. They deserved to win last night honestly.

Don’t get it twisted. I’m an East guy all the way. I would love absolutely love anyone from East (well maybe not RS. That should stir some stuff up) to win state. But you won’t catch me putting my money on it.
Staying true. I like it. East all the way. Oh I’m with you sir I wouldn’t put money on a couple of teams being anything but the bridesmaid.

Richland Springs is the Elephant in the Room. Nobody wants to admit it's there, especially the districts and their leadership that cooked up the recruiting lie. Well, how else are they going to beat the Coyotes? Here it is, almost Thanksgiving, and they are ranked 4th in Div. 2. The only reason they might lose to Benjamin is because Superman has a little Richland Springs in him.

Back