Loraine vs Richland Springs

Loraine stays the way they are playing! They could possibly shutout Cherokee! Hope and pray for no injuries and safe play!
I hope their players will ignore this message board, keep working hard and just play their game. When healthy they are as good as anyone in D-2. But a team can get the big head. They need to take the approach that nothing has been accomplished yet and stay hungry.

I hope their players will ignore this message board, keep working hard and just play their game. When healthy they are as good as anyone in D-2. But a team can get the big head. They need to take the approach that nothing has been accomplished yet and stay hungry.
Exactly what happened to us a long long time ago. Ranked number all year. Walked through everyone except Cherokee then hit the State game with heads in clouds believing all the hype. Walked out of state with a loss. Hard lesson to learn.

Exactly what happened to us a long long time ago. Ranked number all year. Walked through everyone except Cherokee then hit the State game with heads in clouds believing all the hype. Walked out of state with a loss. Hard lesson to learn.
That must be the year they played Jayton at McMurry's football stadium in Abilene. Graham Hart one of May's coaches was Jayton's coach, Phil Mitchell, father-in-law. That team from Jayton was loaded with both Mike Morales and Trey Ritchey. I remember May having a player named I believe Bobby Blankenship that was pretty good too. There was ice on the field I remember.

That must be the year they played Jayton at McMurry's football stadium in Abilene. Graham Hart one of May's coaches was Jayton's coach, Phil Mitchell, father-in-law. That team from Jayton was loaded with both Mike Morales and Trey Ritchey. I remember May having a player named I believe Bobby Blankenship that was pretty good too. There was ice on the field I remember.
1984? Didn't Mike Morales have a brother on that team who was a good player?

That’s me lol. Yes Mike was in the backfield before I even got the pitch mist times. He was outstanding linebacker. The ice didn’t help none at all but our biggest mistake was not coming out to warm up we stayed inside until kickoff. Kinda goes with what I said about having our heads in the clouds. Somebody forgot to tell Jayton we were number one. Lol.

Get off the gas !!!! Lol

I know Etheridge left but was everyone else that played Cherokee in the game and healthy? Just curious because good grief that was bad
#14 and #10 were out against loraine. 14 only played a few plays against Cherokee i believe before he he broke his collarbone, and #10 tore his MCL against zephyr.

Back