Loraine vs Richland Springs

Cherokee squeaks by for the win…. Phew let that be a wake up call boys! No playoff game comes easy! Work your tell off this week on blocking and pass coverage because next week dem bullfrogs from Loraine are pretty dang gooood. That being said they got to beat up on a RS team that was missing several starters so don’t think Loraine will blow by Cherokee next week. It’s gonna be one for the history books! Hats off to Blackwell for playing their tails off tonight! You boys left it all out there on the field nothing to hang your head about! Playoffs baby woooo ima check my heart rate after dat oneee! Love me some six man!!

Too bad Fence Builder has Zero Authority to make any call about who moves on or who doesn't.

He sure is an angry feller when he is put out with a women though.. Hope his wife didn't catch a back-hand after that fit he threw earlier on here, just because she was there...
From the Fence:

Not angry, just stating facts. Loraine smoked RS tonight. Well deserved win for the Bulldogs. Next week will be a big test but I think Loraine has it in them to win.
Amazing how someone gets their feelings hurt on here and they bring someone's wife into the conversation. You must have been drinking🤣

From the Fence:

Not angry, just stating facts. Loraine smoked RS tonight. Well deserved win for the Bulldogs. Next week will be a big test but I think Loraine has it in them to win.
Amazing how someone gets their feelings hurt on here and they bring someone's wife into the conversation. You must have been drinking🤣
Just some friendly smack-talk. Got to get creative sometimes. Don't take things so seriously...

Firstly congrats to Loraine on a dominant performance! Super quick team and flys to the ball well. They will do well. I was leaning torwards Cherokee but after that performance even though Cherokee played a night and day different RS team weeks back I think Loraine looks spot on. Again congratulations to the bulldogs. To many horses. First time in 24 years RS has been blanked and in a very dominant fashion. I was on losing side but it was impressive. On another note I’d like to congratulate the seniors of RS for some great 4 year memories and a great year this year with all things crazy that went in surrounding them. Another plus those young coyotes learned some valuable lessons tonight and I commend their fight. Somebody loses and somebody’s gotta win. Hopefully that’ll put a fire in them for years to come. Again congrats to Loraine well deserved.

Firstly congrats to Loraine on a dominant performance! Super quick team and flys to the ball well. They will do well. I was leaning torwards Cherokee but after that performance even though Cherokee played a night and day different RS team weeks back I think Loraine looks spot on. Again congratulations to the bulldogs. To many horses. First time in 24 years RS has been blanked and in a very dominant fashion. I was on losing side but it was impressive. On another note I’d like to congratulate the seniors of RS for some great 4 year memories and a great year this year with all things crazy that went in surrounding them. Another plus those young coyotes learned some valuable lessons tonight and I commend their fight. Somebody loses and somebody’s gotta win. Hopefully that’ll put a fire in them for years to come. Again congrats to Loraine well deserved.
Congrats to Richland Springs for all they have been through this year. The kids didn't deserve to get caught up in all the off the field distractions.
My hats off to your team.
Loraine finally had everyone healthy for the first time this year and played lights out tonight. RS team showed a lot of sportsmanship during and after the game from what I seen.

Back