Loraine vs Richland Springs

Winner of this one loses next week anyways. Then Cherokee loses to Rigdon's Mustangs at state.
Maybe, but when you go back and look at some figures you find Cherokee, and Benjamin match up pretty even. Average strength of schedule is Cherokee 128 Benjamin 145 ave. points per game Cherokee 53 Benjamin 57, ave. points given up per game Cherokee 15 Benjamin 6
So maybe everyone should take care of business tonight, never a good thing to look to far into the future.

Good Luck to Both Teams . As A Die Hard Cherokee Indian Fan and Ex player I would Love to see Richland Springs pull this game off . But I just can’t pull for Richland Springs . Loraine is a better Team all round against Richland Springs . Hope Richland is healed from there Injuries. And can give them a run for there money . We Shall see . Cherokee will take care of business Friday night . See ya the week after for a great show Down !!!! Good Luck Lusty and Billy !!!!!
I agree but would like to have the 29 point spread and RS…Cherokee has a great team….Holler for SS County!

Maybe, but when you go back and look at some figures you find Cherokee, and Benjamin match up pretty even. Average strength of schedule is Cherokee 128 Benjamin 145 ave. points per game Cherokee 53 Benjamin 57, ave. points given up per game Cherokee 15 Benjamin 6
So maybe everyone should take care of business tonight, never a good thing to look to far into the future.
Last year at QB position, Grayson Rigdon was Player of the Year on Strawn's State Championship team.

Not sure he's QB on Benjamin team this year.

I think the only way Benjamin loses at State is if Grayson is not QB, & probably still wins it if not. No offense meant to anyone, just my opinion.

Last year at QB position, Grayson Rigdon was Player of the Year on Strawn's State Championship team.

I think the only way Benjamin loses at State is if Grayson is not QB, & probably still wins it if not. No offense meant to anyone, just my opinion.
Does not matter who the QB is Rigdon is back they hand the ball off to.

That is why we play the game. The best team will always win on that day at that time.

Rigdon has a phenomenal ability to read the field, & think accordingly. Whatever else someone more knowledgeable can read into that applys. I'm not the only one who saw it.
Thanks for answering, Sixman2007. Hearing Rigdon wasn't QB at Benjamin was kind of disconcerting. Maybe I'm not clear on the implications of that scenario.

He was not the QB. He was one of the tailbacks and also played a little spreadback, although Strawn ran precious little spread. He did throw the ball quite a bit off what coaches call 3 back option. His brother was the main target. I might also point out that he won those honors while not playing at least a third of the offensive snaps. Coach Lee has always loved to rotate his backs and 2021 was no exception. He is not the fastest, biggest or maybe the strongest but he is to me by far the most dynamic player to play since Tyler Ethridge. By the way, the QB was named Evan Williams and was a very good football player in his own right.

I believe the QB in Benjamin this year is HC Nathan Hayes son, who I Think, like Grayson is a sophomore. GR is fast, I've seen him chase down fast opponents and run away from them on offense. Maybe even more important is his quickness/elusiveness. He is also strong. I remember more than a couple of times last year when he slung down opponents so hard I swear they bounced.

He was not the QB. He was one of the tailbacks and also played a little spreadback, although Strawn ran precious little spread. He did throw the ball quite a bit off what coaches call 3 back option. His brother was the main target. I might also point out that he won those honors while not playing at least a third of the offensive snaps. Coach Lee has always loved to rotate his backs and 2021 was no exception. He is not the fastest, biggest or maybe the strongest but he is to me by far the most dynamic player to play since Tyler Ethridge. By the way, the QB was named Evan Williams and was a very good football player in his own right.
Didn't want to plaster my name up on another post, but if i dont say this some of my frenemies are going to break their arms endorsing your post, which im pretty sure is meant for informational purposes.

So, thank you for explanation, justlookin'. I kept wanting to ask about Rigdon at QB in Benjamin, but knew it was going to sound like taking away from other players. We are fortunate for all the Six-Man Players we get to enjoy watching play and for all each of them bring to the table.

No "I" in team, but maybe some new members might get the background on Rigdon as he is compared to T. Ethridge.

Hope my "blond" sixman questions help a FB Dad new to Six-Man, help a single Six-Man Mom enjoy the game, or whomever..

The only dumb question is the one you don't ask, but this is a forum for Six-Man enthusiasts, so I'll try to stop asking so many.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Cedric Ware from Westbrook is super dynamic as well and you take a look at the competition he’s been doing it against for his career is pretty impressive to say the least, would love to see Rigdon against top competition week to week to see where they compare but it is what it is . But I’ll take Ware’s 354 yards and 8 tds on the ground against Garden City all day long when talking about dynamic players he’s in a league of his own in my opinion, but again that’s my opinion and we are all entitled to our own. But this post is about RS vs. Loraine and I’ll take the bulldogs tonight.

Back