Lometa-Abbott predictions

Sure ill go ahead and make my prediction. Lometa by 24 sounds healthy. Don't think ill catch a virus over that prediction. The boys looked real good against Oakwood after the first quarter that is. They certainly cannot afford to dilly dally around this Friday night. But I have faith in the Lometa team verry talented boys and of course I am biased.

Abbott's RB doesn't take hits well. Lometa's #6 will get him off his game.
FYI: I live less than 10 minutes from Abbott, and know the parents of many of the players. In fact, one of abbott's players lives less than a mile from me. If I thought they could win, I would back them 100%.

Bill O'Rielly":3c9zlkbs said:
CowboyP":3c9zlkbs said:
Lohn went all the way in '87. That doesn't mean Abbott will.

My post never said they would. BTW, whoever wins this game, it will be their last of the 2011 season. T-rock will be waiting.
We finally agree on something. I would love to see someone other than Throck represent the east, but I don't see it as likely.

I say Abbott by 36. Cowboy, Abbott is far from a one man show, but keep telling the opposing teams that it will do nothing but help Abbott. I'm sure you have only seen Abbott play once this year. Stop being a hater and support the only district 14 team still alive!

mj1522":308vkp4q said:
I say Abbott by 36. Cowboy, Abbott is far from a one man show, but keep telling the opposing teams that it will do nothing but help Abbott. I'm sure you have only seen Abbott play once this year. Stop being a hater and support the only district 14 team still alive!
My pet rabbit is back! Where ya been?
Now for the serious stuff - If you think Abbott can win by 36, you haven't seen Lometa play.
I don't hate Abbott. I just don't think they have what it takes to beat Lometa.
Also, you and I both know that Abbott is dependent on Tyler.

after watching both teams play these past few weeks. i got lometa by 14. thats if they come out strong and play like they did after the first quarter against oakwood

Back