Lometa-Abbott predictions

Dogface":22g564st said:
What happened to
"the best defence anybody will come across..."

Abbott seemed to come across it...
several times!
Well I guess class is not in your vocab dog. I already took a knee and said who the best team was if you feel like a man by tlkin crap now go ahead. Big boy. And I do mean BOY.

Unbelievable offensive show. Great blocking and running by Abbott. Great job by the quarterback passing and the receivers catching by Lometa. Both teams left it on the field and showed great sportsmanship. I would sure like to see that quarterbacks numbers tonight, that kid could throw on the run and from any angle. Great game by both teams. They definately gave the fans their moneys worth. Both sides should be very proud.

Yes sir that qb is mr dylan straley and that young man can throw. No doubt verry proud of all our boys. Abbott was really tough and contained our d so that they could utilize mr tyler rusel to his ability. Props to that young man he sure is quick. Now just one more poke at dog simply cuz I can't help myself and now that my eyes aren't blurry. Next time you feel like taking a quote from one of my posts pls use your spell check "defence" is spelled with an "s". This just proves my point "BOY"

ssims71":2f04jvvh said:
Next time you feel like taking a quote from one of my posts pls use your spell check "defence" is spelled with an "s".

He might be a Brit. I’ve seem those crumpet munching tea sippers spell it that way. They can take a perfectly good language and ruin it.

ssims71":10gpkkwa said:
Yes sir that qb is mr dylan straley and that young man can throw. No doubt verry proud of all our boys. "

Maybe you should work on your four-letter words before picking on people using seven-letter words.

Just an observation.

rainjacktx":1eknh85m said:
ssims71":1eknh85m said:
Yes sir that qb is mr dylan straley and that young man can throw. No doubt verry proud of all our boys. "

Maybe you should work on your four-letter words before picking on people using seven-letter words.

Just an observation.

Well ty for that rain that was quite nice of you to point out the one word that everybody uses the r to embelish as to how proud they are. For example I could say very,verry,verrry or so on and so forth. I think you get the idea.

rainjacktx":3sp8rqn6 said:
one extra 'r' does seem like much embellishment. Maybe you were just marginally prouder than normal? Looks more like a misspelling.

Didn't you mean doesn't seem like much. Tit for tat must we do this rain you really have to re-read your post before you click submit. And if you knew me and how proud of my team that I am marginal is really incorrect. But I've noticed on this site you like to inject yourself into other folks aguments. Honestly rain pick on someone else.

kmhn57l.jpg

ssims71":3qdi0q8r said:
rainjacktx":3qdi0q8r said:
one extra 'r' does seem like much embellishment. Maybe you were just marginally prouder than normal? Looks more like a misspelling.

Didn't you mean doesn't seem like much. Tit for tat must we do this rain you really have to re-read your post before you click submit. And if you knew me and how proud of my team that I am marginal is really incorrect. But I've noticed on this site you like to inject yourself into other folks aguments. Honestly rain pick on someone else.

If I were picking on you, you would know it, scooter. I'm not picking on anyone, nor am I injecting myself anywhere. This is a public forum. If you want to carry on a private argument with someone, you need to utilize the PM function.

rainjacktx":35snb4n7 said:
ssims71":35snb4n7 said:
rainjacktx":35snb4n7 said:

If I were picking on you, you would know it, scooter. I'm not picking on anyone, nor am I injecting myself anywhere. This is a public forum. If you want to carry on a private argument with someone, you need to utilize the PM function.

That's nice rainy go around the original subject and comment only on what you feel will make for good reading. However the PM function is available to you also. Mostly its not used because no one would entertain you with a retort. Hence why you feel the need to inject yourself into others post.

ssims71":2yj6gklu said:
Dogface":2yj6gklu said:
What happened to

several times!
Well I guess class is not in your vocab dog. I already took a knee and said who the best team was if you feel like a man by tlkin crap now go ahead. Big boy. And I do mean BOY.
Wow,
where do I start?
I guess I missed the part where
you actually "said"
who the best team was.
Abbott capitalizing on Lometa mistakes
merely inferres.
Which to me,
just wasn't enough.
I made a real cute pun
which you obviously didn't get.
Man,
I was ROFL when I wrote it!
You may not understand class or trash talkin
the way I do either.
I'm not calling you names.
I also like the defence spelling
and have long since given up nit-picking spelling.
Like a guy told me
Been there done that,
having shirts made.

Perhaps the next time you feel like
talkin smack about your team,
(which to me is half the fun!)
but don't want anyone else
punkin' you when your wrong
you'll ____________.

Dogface":1vsf6iie said:
ssims71":1vsf6iie said:
Dogface":1vsf6iie said:
What happened to

several times!
Wow,
where do I start?
I guess I missed the part where
you actually "said"
who the best team was.
Abbott capitalizing on Lometa mistakes
merely inferres.
Which to me,
just wasn't enough.
I made a real cute pun
which you obviously didn't get.
Man,
I was ROFL when I wrote it!
You may not understand class or trash talkin
the way I do either.
I'm not calling you names.
I also like the defence spelling
and have long since given up nit-picking spelling.
Like a guy told me
Been there done that,
having shirts made.

Perhaps the next time you feel like
talkin smack about your team,
(which to me is half the fun!)
but don't want anyone else
punkin' you when your wrong
you'll ____________.
a. let dat go
b. have some wine
c. find someone hot
e. make an appt. with Dr. CowboyP therapy group (who is, in fact, hot, and, has some wine.)

Back