Lometa-Abbott predictions

pojocrusader":xkdky9pj said:
rainjacktx":xkdky9pj said:
More yammering about the east. I don't think I could be bothered to care about this game if it were the only football game on earth.
Then why comment???? Geez

Asks the guy who has over 400 posts in one week's time. just sit there in your little corner and continue talking to yourself on the internet. When the grownups want to hear from you, we'll let you know.

rainjacktx":33gungom said:
pojocrusader":33gungom said:
rainjacktx":33gungom said:
More yammering about the east. I don't think I could be bothered to care about this game if it were the only football game on earth.
Then why comment???? Geez

Asks the guy who has over 400 posts in one week's time. just sit there in your little corner and continue talking to yourself on the internet. When the grownups want to hear from you, we'll let you know.
Please as if everyone does'nt know how tormented you are......... I'm 24 years old im married .....we have a 1 year old and im working on my degree. I may not be grown in your book , but thats because your books dont have words only pictures, so i dont blame you ............

pojocrusader":1hkryexo said:
Please as if everyone does'nt know how tormented you are......... I'm 24 years old im married .....we have a 1 year old and im working on my degree. I may not be grown in your book , but thats because your books dont have words only pictures, so i dont blame you ............

Now I'm tormented? Do we just add that to jealous and mad? Or does it trump all of my other maladies?

If you have to prove how much of a man you are by telling everyone your life story - well - thanks for proving my point.

Cherry5":r8no0xyc said:
Lometa beat Rochelle by 6.... Abbott 45ed Rochelle and didn't let them score much.
This will be Abbott by 45 in the 4th Q
Lometa also beat Oakwood by 30 - and beat the spread by 63 points by doing it.

CowboyP":27415fqr said:
Cherry5":27415fqr said:
Lometa beat Rochelle by 6.... Abbott 45ed Rochelle and didn't let them score much.

From the scoreboard....
Oakwood 79 Aquilla 52
Aquilla 74 Lometa 26
So Oakwood is better than Lometa by 75 points, right.
Woops.
Lometa 84 Oakwood 54

olderelk":3kh5evg6 said:
CowboyP":3kh5evg6 said:
Cherry5":3kh5evg6 said:

From the scoreboard....
Oakwood 79 Aquilla 52
Aquilla 74 Lometa 26
So Oakwood is better than Lometa by 75 points, right.
Woops.
Lometa 84 Oakwood 54
Yea keep in mind that Aquilla was a good healthy team at the first of the year. Lometa was still figuring out where to put some of their younger players and Aquilla smoked them no doubt. Then fast forward to the Rochell game Lometa capitolized on each turn over and took advantage of each possesion. With this in mind as formentioned in an ealier post Lometas #6 is list as the leading tackle in the state with over 175 tackles for the year just go to sixman coaches association web site the numbers aren't in for the oakwood game but he will b over 200 tackles when they do. I still pick Lometa by 24 hands down

im gonna say abbott by 13. abbott is far from a one man show. i mean, 1 vs 6 doesnt get you a 10-2 record. if you try to say that #2 is the only reason abbott has had a succesful season, you are way off course. the passing game gets touchdowns, #22 has just as much success running the ball as #2, the blocking gives them room on the sideline, and #6 is always good for yardage. and by numbers, if aquilla 45'd lometa and abbott only lost by 7 to aquilla, the numbers are in favor of abbott. and abbott has dramatically improved since that game and the defense has really come together here in the playoffs. lometa will put up a fight and make it a game, but abbott has a better all around team.

cleverunicorn73":323rve9x said:
im gonna say abbott by 13. abbott is far from a one man show. i mean, 1 vs 6 doesnt get you a 10-2 record. if you try to say that #2 is the only reason abbott has had a succesful season, you are way off course. the passing game gets touchdowns, #22 has just as much success running the ball as #2, the blocking gives them room on the sideline, and #6 is always good for yardage. and by numbers, if aquilla 45'd lometa and abbott only lost by 7 to aquilla, the numbers are in favor of abbott. and abbott has dramatically improved since that game and the defense has really come together here in the playoffs. lometa will put up a fight and make it a game, but abbott has a better all around team.
I suppose unicorn hasn't seen Lometa play this year. I have seen both teams play unicorn ur right abbot is more than a one man team no doubt it will b a good game I'm actually ecited to be able to watch a game that will b close. As far as looking at scores from past games to figure out who's gonna win. Well you might as well depend on the owl to tell you how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop. Just as Abbott has improved you can bet your sweet little unicorn horn that Lometa has also

Well it certainly matters to me and all of the fine folks here in Lometa. Y'all might not think to highly of the east but for those of us who have sons out their on that feild and give every small peice of energy , heart ,and talent that they can muster. We are verry proud of them. Some of you have not even seen the lometa boys play so how can you even say that they won't make it. I sincearly hope that y'all are wrong and these boys can prove to themselves that they are a team worthy of a title IMO. Of course I didn't say anything about having to prove to you or anybody esle becuz well simply that doesn't matter we here in lometa don't need exceptance from folks we don't knw or choose to bad mouth us. But come on over to our side of the feild and we will b more than happy to make you feel at home. GL to Lometa and Abbott personaly I just want to see a good game.

ssims71":8bzrl6ko said:
Well it certainly matters to me and all of the fine folks here in Lometa. Y'all might not think to highly of the east but for those of us who have sons out their on that feild and give every small peice of energy , heart ,and talent that they can muster. We are verry proud of them. Some of you have not even seen the lometa boys play so how can you even say that they won't make it. I sincearly hope that y'all are wrong and these boys can prove to themselves that they are a team worthy of a title IMO. Of course I didn't say anything about having to prove to you or anybody esle becuz well simply that doesn't matter we here in lometa don't need exceptance from folks we don't knw or choose to bad mouth us. But come on over to our side of the feild and we will b more than happy to make you feel at home. GL to Lometa and Abbott personaly I just want to see a good game.

I would love nothing more than for Lometa to meet up with Throck and beat the living daylights out of them. Don't take it personal because some of us are having fun at the east's expense this year. The west has been there a lot over the last 10 years or so.

rainjacktx":1uxoe40a said:
ssims71":1uxoe40a said:

I would love nothing more than for Lometa to meet up with Throck and beat the living daylights out of them. Don't take it personal because some of us are having fun at the east's expense this year. The west has been there a lot over the last 10 years or so.
. Thnk you for that RJT. I did take it alittle personal but I do understand a little trash tlk by no means was I getting upset and dint mean to upset anyone on the same note just rootin fer my team and my son gl to all teams and may the best prevail

Ok let's get this post goin again. The game is tomorrow and the hype is over the top. Well at least here it is. So I'm gonna stay with my original pridiction and go with my boys in Lometa by 24. No doubt in my mind that Abbott is goin home.

ssims71":3jd4fjo1 said:
Ok let's get this post goin again. The game is tomorrow and the hype is over the top. Well at least here it is. So I'm gonna stay with my original pridiction and go with my boys in Lometa by 24. No doubt in my mind that Abbott is goin home.
Well, I hope both teams and their fans make it home safe...................

smokeyjoe53":2gca67m9 said:
ssims71":2gca67m9 said:
Well, I hope both teams and their fans make it home safe...................
Absolutely joe all the folks on the road this holiday weekend wil b a madhouse. Certainly wouldn't want anyone to get hurt. Even the boys out on the feild whearever they may be.

Back