Lometa-Abbott predictions

ssims71":1w2bbrer said:
smokeyjoe53":1w2bbrer said:
ssims71":1w2bbrer said:
Ok let's get this post goin again. The game is tomorrow and the hype is over the top. Well at least here it is. So I'm gonna stay with my original pridiction and go with my boys in Lometa by 24. No doubt in my mind that Abbott is goin home.
Well, I hope both teams and their fans make it home safe...................
Absolutely joe all the folks on the road this holiday weekend wil b a madhouse. Certainly wouldn't want anyone to get hurt. Even the boys out on the feild whearever they may be.
YUP, My son left Euless last night @6. He got to South Ft.Worth @7:30 Lot's of traffic ........

May the best TEAM win. NO excuses (injuries, health and whatever else that's conjured up). Who want's it the most? It's time, play fair, play hard, play ball.

luckyleroy":14508v4x said:
May the best TEAM win. NO excuses (injuries, health and whatever else that's conjured up). Who want's it the most? It's time, play fair, play hard, play ball.
From what I've heard, both teams are healthy.

CowboyP":f5dttd0i said:
luckyleroy":f5dttd0i said:
From what I've heard, both teams are healthy.
Lometa boys are healthy confirmed and yes may the best team win no excuses. Won't b any from me except if we lose lol jk gl to both teams I'm just ready for a good game.

Strong D or not, Abbott will be wanting the win as much as Lometa. I've got Lometa by 16 because I was impressed with their performance against Oakwood. I picked that spread dead-on.
Go Hornets!

Cowboy is right both teams are wanting the win just as bad as each other.. gunna be a hard fought game definitely one game not to miss if your a hornet fan!

Yup gonna b a dang good game trust in your team show them support and they will give you a good show that's all I can ask for GO LOMETA!!!!!!!!,!,!,!,!,!,!,!,!,!,!,!

ssims71":13fv12ld said:
Yup gonna b a dang good game trust in your team show them support and they will give you a good show that's all I can ask for GO LOMETA!!!!!!!!,!,!,!,!,!,!,!,!,!,!,!
Uhh, yeah, what he said..........................

im going with abbott on this one there spread defense keeps getting better and better each week. Lometas D is gonna have to step up big time to stop abbotts offense. abbott by 15

Sixmanfanforlife":n8vg996r said:
im going with abbott on this one there spread defense keeps getting better and better each week. Lometas D is gonna have to step up big time to stop abbotts offense. abbott by 15
Bah ha ha ha ha Lometas d has to step up that's classic. Lometas d is the best defense any team will come across in the finals. I ask you have you even seen Lometa play this year?

Ok serve me up a big ole helpin of crow pie. Ill give it to Abbott they capitolized on each mistake we made. With that bein said I don't think any body who watched that game was disapointed I mean come on 118-100. When do you ever get to see a game like that. My boys didn't give up and I'm proud to say I'm a Lometa Hornet fan. Good night all pls b careful goin home.

Dogface":2mcc4s8j said:
What happened to
"the best defence anybody will come across..."

Abbott seemed to come across it...
several times!
Lometa had no answer for Abbott's speed, and Abbott had trouble with Lometa's spread offense.
There were few offensive mistakes in this game. Unfortunately for Lometa, they made the bulk of them. Abbott forced a turnover twice on downs, and intercepted once. That made the difference in the game.
Both teams played well, and although they trailed for most of the game, Lometa never quit trying.
Congratulations to Abbott on the win, and hats off to Lometa for leaving it all on the field.

Back