Follett VS Richland Springs

Regardless of who wins, I think all schools should take their theater classes on a field trip to this game because the story line is THAT good. Seriously, they may make a movie out of this game someday. Best of luck to both teams!

I think it may be a little tighter than most think. Especially with Harley Ethridge facing the school that his son dominated for. Burkhart vs Ethridge, sounds really interesting.

I vaguely ;) remember another time in the not too distant past when Follett was a 45pt underdog in a state game. Doubt they'll roll over and let RS walk them either.

Carter01":86iym64b said:
I vaguely ;) remember another time in the not too distant past when Follett was a 45pt underdog in a state game. Doubt they'll roll over and let RS walk them either.
Oh, OK.
They lost to Strawn last time by 29.
That may not be a roll over
but,
it's close.

Not really. Strawn was up by single digits at half, they had more depth and were by far the better team which made the difference in the end, probably 45 points better like they were the first time the two met that season. My point is, Follett has a habit of playing above their heads and won't quick.

I agree with Carter, Richland had only 12 players if I've read correctly, they might be good but so is Follett. If Follett comes out hungry and plays mistake free ball, I can definitely see this being a shoot out.

However, if Follett shows up with nerves and doesn't play up to their potential, I can also see it being a large margin win for Richland Springs. RS plays up their potential every game and doesn't make mistakes. Follett must take advantage of any mishaps Richland might have during the game.

beastmode":2grdbs2p said:
I agree with Carter, Richland had only 12 players if I've read correctly, they might be good but so is Follett. If Follett comes out hungry and plays mistake free ball, I can definitely see this being a shoot out.

However, if Follett shows up with nerves and doesn't play up to their potential, I can also see it being a large margin win for Richland Springs. RS plays up their potential every game and doesn't make mistakes. Follett must take advantage of any mishaps Richland might have during the game.

13 players in Hico. 13 players with a lot of depth. They are very fast, very strong, don't make mistakes, and control the ball well.
Play very good on defense as well.
I assumed Strawn would have the advantage going past Q3. I assumed wrong.
They're good. Real good.

I ain't sure the Coyotes can stay on the field with Follett, so far we just been lucky, Oh well everbody gotta loose sometimes and 2nd place ain't so bad. It sure has been one HELL OF A RIDE... SIC 'EM COYOTES

dodad2133":d22vd87k said:
I may have to go by marys on the way to abilene next week. Those steaks still bigger than the plate?
Where is this " Mary's " I been hearing about. Looking for a good place to eat between ball games Saturday !!!

longhornfan1970":143ii35x said:
dodad2133":143ii35x said:
I may have to go by marys on the way to abilene next week. Those steaks still bigger than the plate?
Where is this " Mary's " I been hearing about. Looking for a good place to eat between ball games Saturday !!!
Its in Strawn. Might be a little out of ur way between games. Before the game too if you live in Throckmorton.

Back