Throckmorton - Abbott

Got a quarter? Flip it, this is a tossup. Key will be mistakes. Whichever team blinks first, Anymore cliches you can think of?.......................................

Well I hadn't seen throck play. So if they play as well as their record shows its gonna b a battle. Abbott is a strong defensive team that works well together. Can't give a # due to lack of knowledge of throks team should b a good game.

smokeyjoe53":c6frphhn said:
Got a quarter? Flip it, this is a tossup. Key will be mistakes. Whichever team blinks first, Anymore cliches you can think of?.......................................

Who wants it more
This will be a war
It will be won with heart
There will be no losers
I'm just happy to be nominated
WINNING!!

Abbott's D has trouble covering the spread. They do a fair job against the run. Abbott -Throck will probably be a scorefest with Throck coming out on top.
Throck by 24

I just hope for a real good game. I'm torn, I live in Abbott, I deer hunt in Throckmorton County. Let's make it happen boys. Cowboyp you have a real hard time giving Abbott credit. You say you are for Aquilla, then District 14. Then you go for anybody playing Abbott (because it's an underdog thing). Now this morning, you are a hardcore Lometa fan. I dont get it. You flip and flop more than a Japanese sandal. I'm not complaining though. Keep rooting against us, it seems to be working.

luckyleroy":32k411wo said:
I just hope for a real good game. I'm torn, I live in Abbott, I deer hunt in Throckmorton County. Let's make it happen boys. Cowboyp you have a real hard time giving Abbott credit. You say you are for Aquilla, then District 14. Then you go for anybody playing Abbott (because it's an underdog thing). Now this morning, you are a hardcore Lometa fan. I dont get it. You flip and flop more than a Japanese sandal. I'm not complaining though. Keep rooting against us, it seems to be working.
I was gonna change the Mohawk to gold for Abbott, but when a couple of the Abbott players told me they didn't want someone from Aquilla supporting them, I've given them what they asked for & pulled for their opponents.
Teach those boys to not be so smarta$$, & teach them how to show a little respect and I'll pull for them again.

CowboyP":1pxtxcvv said:
rainjacktx":1pxtxcvv said:
There's good money in it for you if you will color you 'hawk Patriot Blue.
What's the offer? Money talks.

Since you're in east Texas, I would be willing to offer a Walmart gift card, or we have these things in civilization called 'dentists'. I would be willing to pay for your first visit to see one.

Edward Golden":307h01l5 said:
Abbott is a strong defensive team? Really? After last night....

Lol I love you guys on this site. Eddie who pushed your button ? I give Abbott credit and you feel like you gotta jab at me. Same as rainy over there. You two are really some piece of work. I have to wonder how much of a man you would be face to face. My guess is not much.

rainjacktx":yf20r96s said:
CowboyP":yf20r96s said:
rainjacktx":yf20r96s said:
There's good money in it for you if you will color you 'hawk Patriot Blue.
What's the offer? Money talks.

Since you're in east Texas, I would be willing to offer a Walmart gift card, or we have these things in civilization called 'dentists'. I would be willing to pay for your first visit to see one.
FYI: I am a civilized redneck. I have dental insurance & get my teeth (I still have all of my own) cleaned twice a year. Walmart gift cards aren't much of an offer, but I will consider cash offers.

Back