Throckmorton - Abbott

ssims71":2a632lrc said:
Edward Golden":2a632lrc said:
Abbott is a strong defensive team? Really? After last night....

Lol I love you guys on this site. Eddie who pushed your button ? I give Abbott credit and you feel like you gotta jab at me. Same as rainy over there. You two are really some piece of work. I have to wonder how much of a man you would be face to face. My guess is not much.

Someone needs a midol.

CowboyP":1tozb696 said:
rainjacktx":1tozb696 said:
CowboyP":1tozb696 said:
rainjacktx":1tozb696 said:
There's good money in it for you if you will color you 'hawk Patriot Blue.
What's the offer? Money talks.

Since you're in east Texas, I would be willing to offer a Walmart gift card, or we have these things in civilization called 'dentists'. I would be willing to pay for your first visit to see one.
FYI: I am a civilized redneck. I have dental insurance & get my teeth (I still have all of my own) cleaned twice a year. Walmart gift cards aren't much of an offer, but I will consider cash offers.

Having them on a necklace and occasionally cleaning them does not count.

rainjacktx":27r5dcd4 said:
ssims71":27r5dcd4 said:
Edward Golden":27r5dcd4 said:
Abbott is a strong defensive team? Really? After last night....

Lol I love you guys on this site. Eddie who pushed your button ? I give Abbott credit and you feel like you gotta jab at me. Same as rainy over there. You two are really some piece of work. I have to wonder how much of a man you would be face to face. My guess is not much.

Someone needs a midol.

Yea I saw this comment in another thread. Ill be right over with that glass of water so you can wash it down.

rainjacktx":2np108kr said:
CowboyP":2np108kr said:
CowboyP":2np108kr said:
There's good money in it for you if you will color you 'hawk Patriot Blue.
What's the offer? Money talks.

Since you're in east Texas, I would be willing to offer a Walmart gift card, or we have these things in civilization called 'dentists'. I would be willing to pay for your first visit to see one.
FYI: I am a civilized redneck. I have dental insurance & get my teeth (I still have all of my own) cleaned twice a year. Walmart gift cards aren't much of an offer, but I will consider cash offers.

Having them on a necklace and occasionally cleaning them does not count.
They are still naturally attached to my jawbone. (in their proper places & still white)

CowboyP":1108qhvf said:
They are still naturally attached to my jawbone. (in their proper places & still white)

I might buy the notion that they're still in your head, but white? You live in East Texas, son. That's like being from England and saying you have perfect teeth.

ssims71":3s7qw630 said:
[
Yea I saw this comment in another thread. Ill be right over with that glass of water so you can wash it down.

You didn't see it in another thread. You might have seen one similar.

Look at the time stamps on the similar posts. I guess subtlety is not your strong suit.

If this game was in Abbott I'd pick Abbott over the green bay packers. BUT...since it's not in Abbott I'll pick throck by 45. Yes 45'd!!! Late 3rd early 4th. Rabbits have made it as far as they can go like always. And don't sell yourself short cowboy, I expected Abbott kids to say some crap like that and instead of taking the support they'd toss u to the side and play on hopes and dreams. Well here's to those dreams and hopes getting greyhound run down and sent home early in the semi's. I still support the ABA...anybody but abbott!!

rainjacktx":1akm8glr said:
CowboyP":1akm8glr said:

I might buy the notion that they're still in your head, but white? You live in East Texas, son. That's like being from England and saying you have perfect teeth.
I'm from Central Texas. Get it straight.

I don't know much about the weight of hens, but I am comfortable analyzing football teams. Still appears to be a mismatch, or at least it should be. I would agree, however, that you have to play the game.

I think it'll be a good game. Abbott's defense needs to definitely get better before Friday, and if it picks up I think this one will just be another shoot out. I got Abbott by 6

ssims71":3qpov3pw said:
Well I hadn't seen throck play. So if they play as well as their record shows its gonna b a battle. Abbott is a strong defensive team that works well together. Can't give a # due to lack of knowledge of throks team should b a good game.
Perhaps,
someone should explain to you,
very slowly,
what the defense is actually supposed to do.

This one will be another scorefest.

Dogface":1k2noee7 said:
ssims71":1k2noee7 said:
Well I hadn't seen throck play. So if they play as well as their record shows its gonna b a battle. Abbott is a strong defensive team that works well together. Can't give a # due to lack of knowledge of throks team should b a good game.
Perhaps,
very slowly,

To elaborate further;
we all should understand by now
that the wide open nature of 6man
makes defending the run
or covering every receiver
every time
nearly impossible.
That doesn't mean we don't try to!
A good offence will score. Period.

Dogface":3qcwg60a said:
Dogface":3qcwg60a said:
ssims71":3qcwg60a said:
Perhaps,
very slowly,

To elaborate further;
we all should understand by now
that the wide open nature of 6man
makes defending the run
or covering every receiver
every time
nearly impossible.
That doesn't mean we don't try to!
A good offence will score. Period.

Yep you told me and you actually went to two seperate threads to tlk smack. I gotta hand it to ya doggie you da man. I'm done

You state that " Abbott is a strong defensive team that works well together." after giving up 100 points in a game, then get upset that people disagree with that statement? And you question the class that people you don't even know. Mr Edward Golden AND Dogface are full of class, so apparently your view on reality is way off. So far you are 0 for 3.

You also state "I'm done". Is that a promise?

Back