Round 1 Best Games

Spread for the Gordon v. Lometa game looks to be about Lometa by 28... I expect it to be closer than that. Should be a pretty good game. If Gordon pulls a big convincing upset, the look of the East changes a bit.

They Call Me Coach":18j3jjgx said:
CowboyP":18j3jjgx said:
I may go to the Jonesboro/Calvert game.

Still not going to watch Buckholts????????????
Jonesboro is going to win by double digits against Calvert.

Buckholts and Abbott should be a thriller!
I haven't completely decided where I'm going.

Saddly, I won't get to watch Btowns game against Abbott.

I will Make Moody Satuday night to watch Jonesboro and Calvert.

CowboyP":17s0b28x said:

Hell Cowboy, you'd be more than welcome in Sterling City on Friday night. You could cheer on the Wildcats of Water Valley with me. I guess you could be on the other side instead... if you want. I don't know why you'd want to, but I guess you could. Actually, I think the orange Mohawk would go better with the black and white of WV than it would with the maroon and white of the Red Devils so there you go.

WV Backer":e6zkky4c said:
CowboyP":e6zkky4c said:

Hell Cowboy, you'd be more than welcome in Sterling City on Friday night. You could cheer on the Wildcats of Water Valley with me. I guess you could be on the other side instead... if you want. I don't know why you'd want to, but I guess you could. Actually, I think the orange Mohawk would go better with the black and white of WV than it would with the maroon and white of the Red Devils so there you go.
Donate enough to the scholarship fund & I'll go to the finals with a green Mohawk.

WV Backer":3trtkmqe said:
Water Valley vs. Rankin should be a good game too but I agree with oneday, T-Rock vs. Ira is THE matchup of the week.

Game Of The Year.
It's a shame the way these alignments work. A lot of deserving boys will be home waaaaay to early this year.

Top o List:

Ira v Throck

Closest Contest:

Abbott v Buckholts

Others worth watching:

Savoy v Walnut Springs
Fannindale v Apple Springs
Grady v WhiteFace
Oglesby v Blanket

Please look a little more closely: Jonesboro vs Calvert and Gordon vs Lometa will be better games to watch than most of the ones you listed. I'm not as familiar with the west, but I suspect Anton vs Bordon County will be equally as good to watch.

Your right BB...Jonesboro v Calvert is a good game but not a close contest...
Lometa and Gordon will potentiallly be a better contest...

Back