Best Games of 2023

Leman Saunders

Six-man expert
With the season coming to an end...what were the best games of 2023? I like trying to get the films of some of the best games every year so what were some games that may have flew under the radar that were really good? Classic big games that lived up to the hype?

Richland Springs v Coolidge comes to mind...RS comes back late to win 42-38

With the season coming to an end...what were the best games of 2023? I like trying to get the films of some of the best games every year so what were some games that may have flew under the radar that were really good? Classic big games that lived up to the hype?

Richland Springs v Coolidge comes to mind...RS comes back late to win 42-38
Westbrook vs happy 32-16 it was a battle.

Where? I want to see.
I'll contact some sources and they should give me the film. Atleast the slow motion clip of the XP going through the goal posts and not under. Didn't even mention the Happy kid who shouldve been called for a safety on a kickoff return. Miami shouldve advanced to the next round if it wasn't for mistakes on the officials.

I'll contact some sources and they should give me the film. Atleast the slow motion clip of the XP going through the goal posts and not under. Didn't even mention the Happy kid who shouldve been called for a safety on a kickoff return. Miami shouldve advanced to the next round if it wasn't for mistakes on the officials.
I would greatly appreciate it. I couldn't make the game so I would love to see the game film.

I heard the TAPPS D2 final was special. Conroe Covenant beat Abilene Christian 80-76. I’m too cheap to buy the video from TAPPS TV.

Back