August 30 May vs Richland Springs

May is a great program and Steele is a Fantastic coach but I’ll take coyotes in a close (12 point) first half and a pull away victory by 30 at the end. A lot of fire power in RS right now!

I figure since we have no rankings to discuss might as well stir the pot. What is everyone else's prediction. I'm not worried about Goob he can't count to 10 anyway

Yew knowd, I done think wrenchfeller is a secret Richland fan. It is a dead give away in hiz name, the 540 part. Yew take 5 and done add 4 plus that zero and it done adds up to...9....

I see that May is picked to lose by 18. In my way of thinking, May is rated way low. May should be at around the 420 mark which would put them higher than RS current rating. But as I said earlier, RS was put in too low, and should have started at about the 460 mark. So as I see it, RS should win by 40.

Johnny South":3ngkmzon said:
I see that May is picked to lose by 18. In my way of thinking, May I rated way low. May should be at around the 420 mark which would put them higher than RS current ranking. But as I said earlier, RS was put in too low, and should have started at about the 460 mark. So as I see it, RS should win by 40.

Not gonna be easy to be a Steele Coached Team that got a good taste of how it feels to knock the coyotes down last year by 40.

Unless you have been living under a rock....this is a totally different Richland team that is better coached than they have been in two years. Buckle you seat belts. About to get real!!

coyotefan":2bg4ff4x said:
Unless you have been living under a rock....this is a totally different Richland team that is better coached than they have been in two years. Buckle you seat belts. About to get real!!

Pretty much a claim RS is about to stuff 2 years of crow down any throat that isnt a coyote!

Back