1st Round

I could barely stop laughing.

Is this what some of those yahoos
think we can get 10 pages out of???

Just go ahead and poke me in the eye.

what about 3rd round, Walnut vs Throckmorton.
if both teams make back this far. will it be a repeat of last year? or will walnut springs redeam themselves. predictions and why?

Theplaymaker2012":2rn2qvqg said:
Walnut Springs over Saint Jo.

Who wins this game and why?

Dosent walnut still have a game to play in district??? Even if you know you are going to 45 a team never overlook them. If I was walnut player I would just focus on the task at hand which is the final game in district.

Walnut will make it past Saint Jo but making it to the 3rd much less the 2nd round is a stretch. Why??? A few of the players on the walnut team are too cocky. What happens when a cocky person meets someone with equal or better talent? They curl up and quit.

Walnut keeps their heads right they could make it to throck in round 3 again. But what is it with kids now days? They get behind a touchdown and they fold and game over!!! I always questioned the coaches about keeping their kids in the right frame if mind but is it society or is the parents??? Anyways, guys just remember that you may be down and it may be 3,4 or 5 touchdowns, but you can overcome and a couple of good plays and your right back in the game. Hit hard and stay focused and let your talent speak for itself. Good luck in the playoffs

Theplaymaker2012":bf2a1opo said:
Walnut Springs over Saint Jo.

Who wins this game and why?

Problem: You are an idiot that over looks opponents and think they can predict the future. Stay in school buddy dont do drugs.

Solution: Quit posting on here and making yourself look stupid. Play the game and do your best and dont be so arrogant. POC player!

Well thats where your wrong my fine sir. I been a little bit everywhere. I went to school in throckmorton my 7th too freshman year. Gordan my sophmore year and graduated from rochelle in 91'while my brother graduated from walnut springs in 88'. My highschool nickname was 'the playmaker' and i my daughter graduates from texas tech in 2012. Thats why my screen name is what it is. And personally i dont give a shit who walnut springs had last in district because they already had a playoff spot. So you stay in school you dumbass kid.

It's an east bracket game. Who cares?

Trying to pick playoff games in the eastern half of the bracket is like trying to pick winners in the CFL playoffs. You could do it, but who cares? and why?

It's a non existent game. Saint Jo overlooked Gold-burg in district and got beat. They get to turn in their pads today and start making sure all of the roundballs got enough air in em. And before you ask who wins between walnut and GB, don't.

This should be a lesson for every team out there. Don't look past the game currently at hand, not even against a weak team.

rainjacktx":3qoduo6n said:

Trying to pick playoff games in the eastern half of the bracket is like trying to pick winners in the CFL playoffs. You could do it, but who cares? and why?
Some of us are true sixman fans. East, West, or Private - getting to watch any sixman game is better than sitting home.

rainjacktx":2fcye066 said:

This is so funny.
Not funny like "Ha, ha"
Funny like... "gay".

Theplaymaker2012":18femf0d said:
Well thats where your wrong my fine sir. I been a little bit everywhere. I went to school in throckmorton my 7th too freshman year. Gordan my sophmore year and graduated from rochelle in 91'while my brother graduated from walnut springs in 88'. My highschool nickname was 'the playmaker' and i my daughter graduates from texas tech in 2012. Thats why my screen name is what it is. And personally i dont give a sillyputty who walnut springs had last in district because they already had a playoff spot. So you stay in school you dumbass kid.

Have you considerd typing your response on microsoft word before posting on here? Maybe you need to go back to school for a bit, well at least back to grammar and spelling. So you graduated in 1991? Most people graduate at the age of 18 right, so that would make you about 38 years old correct? Wow you must not have much going on in your life. You know quite a bit about walnut, the players names, who they played last year, knew they had district pretty much locked up. Let me guess you visit them at lunch and hang out. I smell somthing fishy!

Back