TAPPS playoff predictions

Freddy has played a few, Baytown not so much. However, hard for baytown to play tougher games due to their location. Most of the teams from the North have plenty to choose from or not to in most cases.
Yes I think Baytowns only tough game was against Conroe which is still in the playoffs. Freddy vs Baytown will be a very good game. Also think the kingdom prep vs azle is going to be alot better game than most may think.

Anyone have any info on brazosport? They play Bracken. Prediction is Bracken by mercy rule. They were 2nd out of that district. This game even get past halftime? They run tight or spread?

Anyone have any info on brazosport? They play Bracken. Prediction is Bracken by mercy rule. They were 2nd out of that district. This game even get past halftime? They run tight or spread?
Don’t know much about brazosport. But looking at their schedule they haven’t played anyone besides Baytown. So Bracken should whoop them by half.

Yes I think Baytowns only tough game was against Conroe which is still in the playoffs. Freddy vs Baytown will be a very good game. Also think the kingdom prep vs azle is going to be alot better game than most may think.
Very good game it was! I watched the live stream Freddy had on YouTube and WOW! Freddy and Baytown fought till the end with baytown
Winning by 8

Looks like that Fredericksburg vs baytown game was a good one!
Bracken put a whippin on brazosport
Kingdom prep had a bit of a challenge with azle. I figured that would be a little closer

Looks like that Fredericksburg vs baytown game was a good one!
Bracken put a whippin on brazosport
Kingdom prep had a bit of a challenge with azle. I figured that would be a little closer
How you feel Bracken and Baytown go? I think it’s gonna be a really good game. Bracken seems to have had Baytown’s number the past few years but I feel like this is Baytowns year.

How you feel Bracken and Baytown go? I think it’s gonna be a really good game. Bracken seems to have had Baytown’s number the past few years but I feel like this is Baytowns year.
I think this will be a battle. They always seem to play each other a good game however Bracken has owned baytown as of late. I do think they are both different teams than they have been in the past.

I’m predicting FBCA vs Abilene
I’m going covenant classical over Abilene and Pasadena has a little more trouble with Conroe but still gets an easy win over Conroe.
Fort Worth vs Pasadena in the championship game.
Too close to call on that game. Could go either way

D1 Austin hill country over Emery by 24
Sugarland and Veritas will be a game to watch. Going sugarland by 10.
Austin hill country and sugarland in championship with Austin winning it all

Taking a look back at brackens schedule… they beat fredericksburg pretty easily. baytown looked to have all they could handle against fredericksburg. how is baytown a big favorite in that game? I think this is more of a toss up or even an edge with Bracken.

Well, I admire your faith in Abilene. But I will have to ride with Covenant in this one. Abilene is still beat up from their district game against Covenant, from what I understand. A game Covenant won 52-6. In their last 5 games, Covenant has surrendered only 14 points while scoring 272.
Abilene has shown a lot of grit and determination in reaching the semis with a depleted roster, and they did upset an undefeated Lucas squad, coming from 24 down. So, they certainly have a chance at pulling off an even bigger upset in my opinion. But I will still pick Covenant to make a return trip to the state game.

Let’s not read too much into this one fellas. Covenant wins this one again with no problem.
Can we read into the best team in worst district one game away from going to state? Baytown is about the shock some people. Still think it’s crazy some people don’t want to give them credit for how good they are this year.

Back