TAPPS playoff predictions

Okay Longview in TAPPS div III…. We’re watching!! Nice 50 point win!!
They whooped our butts last night. They’re the best team we played this year by far. They’re an athletic physical team and well coached. I don’t know if they’re better than Kingdom Prep, but that should be a good game.

Looks to have been a tough one. Haven’t heard much on them this year. May be a dark horse to make it to state. Are they a spread team or do they pound the ball? I think kingdom prep runs in tight with play action but not sure if they have much size. If Longview has some size in tight that may be a game to watch!

Looks to have been a tough one. Haven’t heard much on them this year. May be a dark horse to make it to state. Are they a spread team or do they pound the ball? I think kingdom prep runs in tight with play action but not sure if they have much size. If Longview has some size in tight that may be a game to watch!
They’re run heavy. They rushed for 273 yards, mostly right up the gut. Passed for 114. They have a tall athletic kid who can catch but they don’t utilize him much. They mostly play him at safety on defense. My perception of their physicality may be skewed bc we are evidently really soft. We don’t know how to block or shed blocks, so teams that are good at those things eat us up. I guess that’s why you don’t schedule patsies week in and week out. Your weaknesses aren’t revealed until it’s too late.

Division 1
Still running through Austin Hill Country. I do think logos has a shot
Division 2
Conroe peaking at the right time?? Put a beat down on marble falls. Fort Worth still looking strong out of the north. San Marcos academy vs Conroe will be a very good game. May take a seat on this one. If conroe wins it will be a rematch after their district game but Conroe may be fully healthy.
Division 3
Lubbock and Longview will be a much better game than the spread will predict. Still think Lubbock makes it to state.
Down south Bracken still has the easy road. Fredericksburg and baytown will be a very good game. Baytown has a good squad but apples to apples Fredericksburg just put it on st joseph. Should be a good matchup

Division 1
Division 2
Conroe peaking at the right time?? Put a beat down on marble falls. Fort Worth still looking strong out of the north. San Marcos academy vs Conroe will be a very good game. May take a seat on this one. If conroe wins it will be a rematch after their district game but Conroe may be fully healthy.
Division 3
Lubbock and Longview will be a much better game than the spread will predict. Still think Lubbock makes it to state.
Down south Bracken still has the easy road. Fredericksburg and baytown will be a very good game. Baytown has a good squad but apples to apples Fredericksburg just put it on st joseph. Should be a good matchup
Division 1
Division 2
Division 3
Down south Bracken still has the easy road. Fredericksburg and baytown will be a very good game. Baytown has a good squad but apples to apples Fredericksburg just put it on st joseph. Should be a good match up
What about pasedena?

Division 1
Division 2
Division 3
Still have Kingdom Prep over Longview. Longview is too one dimensional from what I hear. Still does not matter who wins the North, winner of the south will have a cakewalk in the state game

Still have Kingdom Prep over Longview. Longview is too one dimensional from what I hear. Still does not matter who wins the North, winner of the south will have a cakewalk in the state game
Don’t know much about teams from the north but everyone is saying KP has a good chance. You think they are overrated?

Kingdom prep takes the north and they will more than likely play Bracken. Bracken has a straight run to state with getting divine Savior last week and brazosport this week.

Kingdom prep takes the north and they will more than likely play Bracken. Bracken has a straight run to state with getting divine Savior last week and brazosport this week.
Straight run? That’s a weird way to put it when they have to go through Baytown or Freddy still

They already dismantled Fredericksburg. Spread has baytown favored over Fredericksburg by 9 I believe. If that’s accurate Bracken will roll either of them. They 45’d Fredericksburg in district play

I feel like some of yall are overrating the south a little bit...or underrating the north. Last year was our first year of six man football and with a bunch of freshmen and sophomores, we gave freddy a run for their money in round 1 of the playoffs. We're much better than we were last year and just got dismantled by Longview. Admittedly, I haven't seen the teams from the south play this year, but based on previous results and trends, I think whoever comes out of the north is going to give the south a run for their money.

I don’t think that’s the case. I personally think Lubbock is just better than anyone else out of the north. They have played some tough competition as well. The south has been a topic mainly because it could be 2-3 teams that could end up playing Lubbock in the state game. Bracken being the favorite with the far easier road.

I don’t think that’s the case. I personally think Lubbock is just better than anyone else out of the north. They have played some tough competition as well. The south has been a topic mainly because it could be 2-3 teams that could end up playing Lubbock in the state game. Bracken being the favorite with the far easier road.
I wasnt talking about you. ;) I was referring to the comment “Still does not matter who wins the North, winner of the south will have a cakewalk in the state game”.

Division 1
Division 2
Division 3
Not so fast my friend. Pasadena 1st Baptist is the top team out the South until another team ends their season. I agree with most of the other predictions but this one is the furthest from accurate.

I feel like some of yall are overrating the south a little bit...or underrating the north. Last year was our first year of six man football and with a bunch of freshmen and sophomores, we gave freddy a run for their money in round 1 of the playoffs. We're much better than we were last year and just got dismantled by Longview. Admittedly, I haven't seen the teams from the south play this year, but based on previous results and trends, I think whoever comes out of the north is going to give the south a run for their money.
Only team out of the North giving anyone from the South any kind of game is Kingdom Prep. Looking at schedules Longview has not played anyone worth anything, except Leverettes chapel who lost to Leakey in the 1st round as a 1 seed. Kingdom Prep played a solid schedule for a TAPPS d3 school. Gotta test yourself if you want to see how good you really are

Only team out of the North giving anyone from the South any kind of game is Kingdom Prep. Looking at schedules Longview has not played anyone worth anything, except Leverettes chapel who lost to Leakey in the 1st round as a 1 seed. Kingdom Prep played a solid schedule for a TAPPS d3 school. Gotta test yourself if you want to see how good you really are
Who from the south has played a tough schedule?

Back