Rumor Mill

So disappointing to see him go to RS (if that’s the case) and also stay D2.
GR is in my opinion the best 6 man player that’s ever played, but I see him going to RS as an easy road. Like others have said they’ll be a state contender even without him. Everyone will be playing second place with him.
This is nothing more than him padding his stats. They (RS) will not help his recruitment any.
I’ve said before but will say again.
Given his families tendencies to transfer I wish he’d at least go to D1. Preferably go to an eleven man school and see how he handles those numbers because like it not, agree with it or not, the dynamics are different. His game excels in the spread because because it forces defense one on one tackling with 10-15 yards gain in every play. And don’t get wrong, he is great and that’s a near impossible task.
What I hate the most is the knowing there will be numerous threads following the upcoming season and his 4th state win and huge numbers complaining how he didn’t get near the recognition he deserved and how many more offers he’s get as an 11 man player.
He is taking the safe, no competition route.

Just cause he's working out on their field don't mean he's going to school there. Y'all ever think maybe he posted this video with that logo in the background on purpose to troll y'all? He also posted on social a month ago that he wasn't going to RS so which is it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back