Rumor Mill

Pre-season, I’d pick Jayton vs Oglesby/RS at D2 state. I, personally, don’t see Banjamin having the power to get past Jayton (maybe 1-2 others in the west as well) without Chaka.
Once again RS went to transfer portal to load up to get by Oglesby something they couldn’t do last year with the team they had in place.Oglesby will be standing at the end to get to State game.See you in November RS. 🫢

Once again RS went to transfer portal to load up to get by Oglesby something they couldn’t do last year with the team they had in place.Oglesby will be standing at the end to get to State game.See you in November RS. 🫢
So this is the move? Rigdon gone so we gonna go back to talking about RS again?

Columbus will run into Franklin and that’s trouble . I wish the kid the best . Hope he comes back to sixman in a few days lol
If he wants to play in Montana in August, he will have to play for Milford or Strawn. No one has mentioned whether or not father Coach Rigdon will be coaching at Columbus?

He’s the best six man player I’ve seen and I played in the 80’s and kept up with six man pretty well. He played/plays several levels above everyone else and has zero to prove in the six man world. He could pretty much play with any team in the state and they’d go to state…just because of him.
I hope these rumors are true.
Being a stand out or noticed in 11 man will gain more interest with college scouts than another state title in six man even if Columbus doesn’t make the playoffs.

He’s the best six man player I’ve seen and I played in the 80’s and kept up with six man pretty well. He played/plays several levels above everyone else and has zero to prove in the six man world. He could pretty much play with any team in the state and they’d go to state…just because of him.
I hope these rumors are true.
Being a stand out or noticed in 11 man will gain more interest with college scouts than another state title in six man even if Columbus doesn’t make the playoffs.
I'll play devil's advocate. GR is an amazing athlete. Has won 3 POY awards during his 6man tenure. That being said, he played D2. He never played KC, Westbrook, Gordon etc... TE played against every team and then D1 when the split happened. 2004 played aspermont and that was a doozy. Aspermont was atleast a top 5 team that year but got beat by RS in the 2nd round. No one remembers that aspermont team. Throck is another example.

I'll play devil's advocate. GR is an amazing athlete. Has won 3 POY awards during his 6man tenure. That being said, he played D2. He never played KC, Westbrook, Gordon etc... TE played against every team and then D1 when the split happened. 2004 played aspermont and that was a doozy. Aspermont was atleast a top 5 team that year but got beat by RS in the 2nd round. No one remembers that aspermont team. Throck is another example.
He was starting RB/SB for Strawn when he and his team beat Westbrook and Gordon, the games are on YouTube!! Grayson Rigdon as a freshman was head and shoulders better than the entire 6man football world , never seen anything like him! He will be missed in 6man

He was starting RB/SB for Strawn when he and his team beat Westbrook and Gordon, the games are on YouTube!! Grayson Rigdon as a freshman was head and shoulders better than the entire 6man football world , never seen anything like him! He will be missed in 6man
Yep, and @Techman32 you might also remember that Westbrook won state that year. Strawn beat them by two scores: 68-52.

Back