Rumor Mill

Techman32

Six-man fan
Since the coaching carousel thread has somewhat been hijacked, might as well start this thread.
Hayes & Rigdon leaving Benjamin.
Miami might be open
Follett might be open
Groom will be open
RS will have their coach back after next season
Anyone else? Lol

I figure Richland Springs will get a couple of good coaches and add 2-4 players since they have 2 openings now.

Miami and follett would both be great jobs if they are open. Both return a ton of talent

Since my question was deleted from another thread, I’ll try here instead: Is Braxton Ethridge still in school at Baird or did he already graduate?

Since my question was deleted from another thread, I’ll try here instead: Is Braxton Ethridge still in school at Baird or did he already graduate?
He's gone, but his little brother is going to be a sophomore next year...I think...I think he's one grade above my kid.

So, two Hayes kids, a SR and the dynamite sophomore to be, plus a pretty good Etheridge (?). Any chance GR might join them to play Gordon?

Since the coaching carousel thread has somewhat been hijacked, might as well start this thread.
Hayes & Rigdon leaving Benjamin.
Miami might be open
Follett might be open
Groom will be open
RS will have their coach back after next season
Anyone else? Lol
Crazy to think Groom, Follett, & Miami all with possible openings, returning some talent, and in the same district next year. Could be a very interesting district.

So, two Hayes kids, a SR and the dynamite sophomore to be, plus a pretty good Etheridge (?). Any chance GR might join them to play Gordon?
Since this is RUMOR MILL I'm guessing Hayes is not looking for his boys to play on a team with GR. If he has taken a coaching job other then Benjamin.

Since this is RUMOR MILL I'm guessing Hayes is not looking for his boys to play on a team with GR. If he has taken a coaching job other then Benjamin.
I would imagine he is leaving Benjamin because the Rigdon family are leaving as well. Good for Hayes taking on a challenge and going up against Gordon. Most coaches with talented kids normally try to find a school that is already a state championship contender.

Back