Rumor Mill

badgercountry

11-man fan
I know rumors fly off the deep end this time of year but my boy is going to be in high school next year and I'm curious if theres any rumors to Coach Satcher leaving the Buck? I now his wife got a job up around Palistene and I wasn't sure if he was following.

No other school has offered me anything. I have no interviews lined up and by all indications, I should get at least one more year added to an already multi-year contract on Monday. Yes my wife is working in Palestine. Yes we're making it work. Yes, if the Cowboys or Longhorns offered me a contract tomorrow, I would offer my resignation. While my family has always come first, let's not start a rumor mill on me until someone actually offers me something closer to Palestine with all the benefits I have received from a wonderful administration and school board in Buckholts. I love my school, teams and job and while, yes, I am human; my goals of staying in Buckholts remain the same. I hope I don't have to answer these questions every year.

Back