Rumor Mill!!! Gordon Lady Longhorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

10pointbuck

Six-man fan
Does anybody know for sure the truth behind the UIL investigating Gordon for letting ineligible players play? Rumor is at minimum the Lady Horns basketball season was forfeited?

It’s not a rumor. UIL ruled her ineligible. Maybe they should start investigating other things..cough cough football

Reactions: LTS
She played varsity and was ruled ineligible. They were required to forfeit all games that she participated in.

With all the move ins and steamy drama, Gordon as a whole should be investigated further.

Gordon the new RS

She played varsity and was ruled ineligible. They were required to forfeit all games that she participated in.

With all the move ins and steamy drama, Gordon as a whole should be investigated further.

Gordon the new RS
You are so full of crap. The accusations against RS were all totally false and baseless. I don’t know about this one, but I do know if Mike Reed approved it, it was kosher.

How come every time a team wins state in six-man someone has to bring up accusations of recruiting, or some kind of cheating? Happened with Benjamin. Happened with Westbrook. Now Gordon?

I've said it many times before...if you have evidence of recruiting, or any other kind of wrongdoing, report it to the UIL. This is not the place for these conversations.

If you want to post facts, fine...but this "I heard" or "maybe" crap needs to stop, especially on this site.

Just to further help squash any nonsense rumors that may start lurking about Gordon's overall program, I wanted to share this article that was sent to me this morning.

One of the key lines from the article...

When notified about the infraction by UIL, GISD officials said they self-reported the issue to UIL and Parsons was sidelined for the remaining two regular season games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back