Rumor Mill

Just cause he's working out on their field don't mean he's going to school there. Y'all ever think maybe he posted this video with that logo in the background on purpose to troll y'all fools? He also posted on social a month ago that he wasn't going to RS so which is it?
Exactly! Just happy to see him working hard, a lot of kiddos don't put the work in.

I was the one who posted his tweet, but yeah just because he was working out in RS doesn't mean he is enrolled there. Like others have said before his dad moved the family to RS. I imagine RS doesn't have a lot of places to get some good workouts in outside of the facilities provided by RSISD.

Omg what will there be to talk about now. @Texlonghorn75 kick off that music to soothe the souls of the 6 man realm. Well there you have it folks. End of the journey. Seriously good luck to the kid. Season can’t get here fast enough.
Will be interesting how many touches he gets at Columbus. Guessing that Jayton, Benjamin and Richland Springs will be early favorites in D2. Not sure how many starters Oglesby returns.

Didn't see that one coming! Good luck to Grayson and Columbus! Playing with Adam Schobel will be awesome!
Yep, glad I finally found a DCTF yesterday. As a 3X all state QB that means Schobel was so as a freshman. Head Coaches son? They "lost their best RB" to graduation. Returning 7 on offense, 8 on defense. Returning 19 overall, lost 17. 12/1 region semi-finalist. Sounds like a good fit for him to learn the 11 man game for a year before college and maybe even shine a little. That good of a team, I'm sure they are all aiming for an 11 man ring. Just a good real good season would add to his resume, a ring would be a cherry on top.
Thanks for the memories in sixman, though I only saw him live twice, I did see every other freshman game at Strawn streamed live.
Best of luck. Hope to see you on the tee vee in college.

Will be interesting how many touches he gets at Columbus. Guessing that Jayton, Benjamin and Richland Springs will be early favorites in D2. Not sure how many starters Oglesby returns.
Oglesby returns 4/4 on O/D, 9 lettermen but lost 7. Most important Kyler Fossett returns. I think GR starts, why he went there.

Omg what will there be to talk about now. @Texlonghorn75 kick off that music to soothe the souls of the 6 man realm. Well there you have it folks. End of the journey. Seriously good luck to the kid. Season can’t get here fast enough.
Chaca is great as a Sixman running back. I’m just wondering if the big fish in the small pond can also be the big fish in the big pond? I’m thinking maybe he can be, …? if he wants it bad enough. Good luck.

Yep, glad I finally found a DCTF yesterday. As a 3X all state QB that means Schobel was so as a freshman. Head Coaches son? They "lost their best RB" to graduation. Returning 7 on offense, 8 on defense. Returning 19 overall, lost 17. 12/1 region semi-finalist. Sounds like a good fit for him to learn the 11 man game for a year before college and maybe even shine a little. That good of a team, I'm sure they are all aiming for an 11 man ring. Just a good real good season would add to his resume, a ring would be a cherry on top.
Thanks for the memories in sixman, though I only saw him live twice, I did see every other freshman game at Strawn streamed live.
Best of luck. Hope to see you on the tee vee in college.
Yup he is the son of HC Matt Schobel. I believe the other son is a stud LB on the team.

Pre-season, I’d pick Jayton vs Oglesby/RS at D2 state. I, personally, don’t see Banjamin having the power to get past Jayton (maybe 1-2 others in the west as well) without Chaka.

Back