Round 1 Playoff Predictions

From the Fence:

@Tigerfan85 Well good sir I hate to say it but the trash talk this year probably won't be as epic as last year. Great season for the Tigers, I know they will bounce back and make a good run next year. Chin up and if you need something to do on Friday night you are more than welcome to make the long drive to GC and watch Westbrook. I won't even complain if you show up decked out from head to toe in all that Green!!!!

And just so you know, yes I picked IC to win but as for the rest of my picks let's just say I'm way down close to the bottom on accuracy 🤣.
Maybe next week I can do better!!!

The Toy is going well...I suspect the spreads would get the Toy in the long run not the picks...that said very surprised a lot of my spreads were pretty close!

I have 5 losses and only really missed on 2 - Van Horn and Fannindel - but I was confident in picking them so two swings and misses; I had Spur which was a pickem game and Leverrets Chapel who I think I picked by less than a TD so had that as a pickem...those two Im cool with...I also had Follett who just couldnt get the breaks last night.

I got both Irion Co and Blackwell correct (both much better than people realize)

From the Fence:

@Tigerfan85 Well good sir I hate to say it but the trash talk this year probably won't be as epic as last year. Great season for the Tigers, I know they will bounce back and make a good run next year. Chin up and if you need something to do on Friday night you are more than welcome to make the long drive to GC and watch Westbrook. I won't even complain if you show up decked out from head to toe in all that Green!!!!

And just so you know, yes I picked IC to win but as for the rest of my picks let's just say I'm way down close to the bottom on accuracy 🤣.
Maybe next week I can do better!!!
Im going to watch Cherokee this week but the following week I might just show up in green. Still owe you that pic in WB t-shirt so I need to make good on that.

Part of me wishes May and Westbrook would just both make it to state every year, just to see you guys go back and forth from now on...😂
We’ll be back. Sooner than people might think. Have a young team this year. Solid group of kids coming up. Plus I’m on a recruiting mission lol!! Just kidding folks or……..

By the way, after you submit your picks, go through the form again. Make sure there are no blanks! You can also look at the pick distribution page to see that all games have a checkmark by one of the teams to know whether your pick for that game was correctly processed.

Back