Richland vs Milford

TheMaskedVigilante":1py8f60d said:
A healthy Richland Springs is 45 points better than a healthy Milford. I don't know who is out in Richland or Milford, but Richland will still win by at least 30 points. If Milford can miraculously get by Richland there is no limit to what they can accomplish... right up until Balmorhea. Sorry MilfordInsider, not this year.
Uh oh ..... shhhhhh . Where was all the excuses promised by the milford haters ???

Mexican Englishman":169dei6r said:
Prediction Milford excuse #5. Field conditions. " Burkhart told Reed to make sure grass was extra tall to slow down all our playmakers. That is the only way they could slow down the greatest sixman player. Ever! Bar None! It sure wasn't by scheme. Somebody once told me, those boys look invisible on the field. I said invisible? He said yeah invisible,like a ghost or a spook. All them other players are just running around trying to catch them, reaching and grabbing and falling down. Our boys are just floating, like Casper. They look like some football playing Casper's. Roll DAWG'S."
Still waiting on ?

These boys played fundamental football last night. They were discipline. And they played defense. They did everything people said they couldn't do. They are focused. Another huge game against Iredell this let's keep it going, roll dawgs.

Iradell and Aspermont will not be push overs don't put Milford and Strawn matchups yet. Even though that would be a good game it is the playoffs and teams have been underrated before

Milford played a great game. All players were good. Of coarse #1 was outstanding. HE passed a lot but I think he could have ran the ball all night, RS could not stop him. He was fun to watch. Zigging, Zagging,Dipping, and Dashing. Great at passing. When RS would pressure him he could get off his passes. He would scramble and when you thought he would run he would pass on the run or pull up and throw, throw when being hit. Notice #4 he was tough on defense. All players did great.
Only flaw to their team is #3 - a very good player - just too cocky !!!

Mrcacalaca":2i7ozjkt said:
I was sitting in the RS side tonight and got to see first hand why everyone complains about RS fans. While #3 from Milford was on the turf hurt, a grown man from RS yells, 'kick him in the balls Jerry.' No class.
I agree - no class when players hurt. But with #3 rolling around on the ground in severe pain, I had to think, that with his cockiness he was putting on since he got tackled by 3 RS players.More like drawing attention. Sure enough he was back in the game - good as new. He's a very good player, just too cocky.

Those Richland boys were big, and 3 is small. They slammed him and drove him into the turf. He felt that one. If you don't want 3 running around and dancing keep him out of the end zone and stop him from making big plays. It's simple. When Milford was losing they weren't good enough, now they are too cocky? They knocked off the defending champs and avenged their loss from the previous year, they listened to everyone on this board doubt them. They deserved to celebrate and have a good time. They whooped Richland's ass and had fun doing it. Round 3 is upon us.

If James #3 was not being himself we would think something was wrong. That is his personality. He likes to have fun and make people laugh. But when it came down to it he helped get the job done...

Lol.... He's my cousin to us it's James or Brother. In his mind he's Teddy clutch.... But whatever he needs to stay focused on the field we will go with that...

I wonder how many folks from RS took time out of their Thanksgiving to drive all the way to Strawn to watch them play, thinking they would be seeing them next week. All for no reason in the end.

Kinda wondering where the rest of the Richland faithful is? Johnny South came out and spoke, as for the rest of you we are still waiting. You guys sure had a lot to say for the 2 weeks leading up to the game. Say what you have to say it's ok we won't bite, we did all of that Friday night. Roll Dawgs!!!

James has been great this year at keeping his cool, teams cheap shot him and try to get him to react but for the most part he just gets up and goes back to the huddle, just like this game where he got blasted 20 yards from the play and well after the whistle.
My hat goes off, not many kids would be able to not retaliate.

Back