Oakwood vs Richland Springs

FCSA football

Six-man fan
With 7 min left in 3rd quarter, Richland Springs player down on field, both sides kneeling, then Oakwood fan screams “ get him off the field and lets get the game going” . Everyone in the entire stadium heard it clearly.
SUCH CLASS ! ..........

First of all congratulations to the Oakwood team. They came ready to play and have some talent on their team.
Stuff happens, and the better the competition, more of it happens. Richland Springs did not play well at all tonight. They were having issues with their deep snaps, their pass coverage was really off, their kicking game off, besides having 3 starters out with injuries. Sometimes a six man team can get by with one out, sometimes 2, but with 3 or more out, it's all over. Especially when it is your quarterback, running back, and spread rusher. I believe RS should make a good strong run next season. Their big Sophomore spreadback, some really talented Freshmen, and a great coach will make RS the team to be reckoned with in the East next year.
Again congratulations to Oakwood and good luck down the road.

Richland Springs fans also said milford had poor sportsmanship and no class last year, it’s becoming a trend when you guys lose ....why couldn’t you just come on here and say both teams played hard and you saw a great game... why do you have to call out a fanbase.

Milford Insider you are so full of it ! What a hypocrite ! I didn't call out a fan base, I reported a fact, something you know nothing about. I’ve NEVER said a negative thing about the Milford team, coaches or fans. I went to the game to see two good teams play. I don’t live in, or close to either town. We are in Waco for the “ Heart of Texas Bowl”
tomorrow and that was the closest 6 man game in the area. However when the moron yelled “get him off the field and get the game going”, I turned to the people I was with and said “sounds like the MILFORD INSIDER is here”.
It was a good game. It went back and forth. Everytime Oakwood would look like they were going to run away with it, Richland would come back. Exciting 6 man football.
By the way, quote from THE MILFORD INSIDER, Union Hill doesn’t belong on the same field with Milford”.
13 points hardly looks like a 45 from here. Quote from MILFORD INSIDER, “I'll say I want”. Evidently you believe your the only one who has that “right”.
You are an idiot, pure, plain and simple. An Idiot and a dam_ fool and you are the only one that can’t see it.

FCSA, my wife was in the stands last night for this game...Yes, there was one fan that made two disparaging remarks, but it was policed by other members of the crowd who very vocally told her point blank to shut up. I know the Oskwood crowd can be rowdy, but with the exception of this one person, they are not disrespectful.

Back