DISTRICT 16 Cherokee,Rochelle or Richland Springs

Bold statement !!!!
Who ever wins this district will make it to the Big Dance.
I’m holding judgment for the next 2 weeks. Lometa has Richland this week and Rochelle next week. I think Lometa is going to reveal if D16 is full of pretenders. Cherokee is pretty solid and still has the best athlete in the East (Joel Valdez). First three weeks of district play is going to be fun!!

I’m holding judgment for the next 2 weeks. Lometa has Richland this week and Rochelle next week. I think Lometa is going to reveal if D16 is full of pretenders. Cherokee is pretty solid and still has the best athlete in the East (Joel Valdez). First three weeks of district play is going to be fun!!
Lometa is loaded and should be able to put up a good game if not their best game yet !!! I will be keeping a close eye on this game .

From what I’m told from some parents this is the year Rochelle 45s Richland Springs and Cherokee at halftime on the way to winning the state championship. Will it happen who knows.
The website should really have a pamphlet for some these teams that are new to the top ten. What it means, what to expect… I think if @Mike offered a little education it would help with the depression that comes around the the 3rd week of district.

Here's my expert advice as far as rankings are concerned: forget about them and go play the games!

If you're unable to do that then my next bit of advice would be to blame it on @granger.
Don’t ever blame granger he did his best, and without him we wouldn’t have enjoyed this site as much as we have, but I do believe that this game will be a RS dominated game nothing like WB vs rankin but it will be one sided imho.

Back